•12•

Kylie POV

Today's Monday. Ugh! After leaving from the beach on Saturday, Jake and I were pretty hungry so we got delicious pizza.

Anyways... Jake suggested that we should go as our normal selves to school.
I wake up and go to the bathroom.
Sigh.
I feel really bad living here at Linda's house. Maybe Kyle's right. We should probably go with Zack and Austin. I'm sure they won't mind right...? Haha. Of course they won't . We are their siblings and they can't deny us.
I start changing. I change into a Adidas crop top, black leggings, and a military green bumper jacket. I put on my Adidas Superstar shoes. I then put my hair in a high cute messy bun. Whlah! After getting change I realize that this is my last outfit I packed.
Oh shit.
Nah...forget it Kylie. This may be the last day I'm staying here. I get out the bathroom and go back to our room.
"Kyle?" I say.
"Yeah?" He says.
"This is my last outfit. Everything else is dirty. I think your right." I admit.
"Zack and Austin?" Kyle asks.
"Yeah. Call them after school?" I say. Kyle nods.
"Oh and me too. This is my last outfit. Kyle is wearing Capri joggers and a basic white T-shirt. With of course his all black Roshes.
***
At school...
Jake drove us and he then he suddenly disappeared leaving me and my brother alone. We walk in the school. People turn their heads on us. Kyle and I are walking side by side. Some girls start drooling over Kyle. Ew. And some guys were checking me out. I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable.
We make our way to the principal's office. Why? You'll see.
I knock on the door.
"Come in." I hear a female voice say. So Kyle and I walk in.
"Sit. Sit." She says with a smile.
"I'm Principal Kari. How can I help you guys?" The woman said.
She seems nice.
"Nothing big. Just for you to say that Connor and Riley Ellis switched schools." I say.
"Oh! The Parker twins! Nice to meet you two!" Principal Kari says.
She's  a little late.
"Nice to meet you too." Kyle and I say together. We are not nervous all right? Sometimes we talk at the same time out of no where.
"Alright. Welcome to Bay Shore High Kyle and Kylie. Just to be cleared I went through your records. Since I'm such a nice woman I'm going to give you 3 strikes. Just like everyone else." Principal Kari said. We nod and leave her office.
We walk to first hour and the teacher starts talking blah blah
***
At Lunch...
"Where are we going to eat?" I ask Kyle.
"I dunno. I just know that I'm hungry." He replies. I roll my eyes.
When we get to the cafeteria some people start staring at us. Some even take out their phones and start recording.
What in the world is going on.
"UGH!" I hear a voice say. The cafeteria goes silence and heads turn to a girl. Great.
Tiffany Kingston.
She has a super mad face on and she starts walking towards me. I look at Kyle in a confused look and he just shrugs. I roll my eyes...again.
"You." She says.
"You what?" I say. More people start recording.
Dear Lord,
Please and I mean please not let there be a fight. You know what will happen to her if I fight her. Please Lord. Have mercy.
Amen.
"You! I hate you!" Tiffany yells.
"What did I do to you?" I cross my arms over my chest. Kyle scoots a little to his right moving away from us.
"Your stealing my spotlight!" She screams. There was a silence.
I start laughing. "Spotlight? What are you? Like 5?" I say laughing. Everyone in the cafeteria starts laughing too.
"I know exactly what your doing! Your jealous of me cause I'm queen of this school and your just a newbie. Same with your pathetic brother." Tiffany says.
I hear Kyle growl.
"Me? Jealous of you? Why? Like to be honest, it looks like no one in this school likes you cause your such a bitch." I say. There was a silence and Tiffany glares at me and I glare back. Then she slaps me."Your the bitch not me!" She exclaims. Some people gasp.
She just slapped me.
I feel my cheeks red.
I just lost my patience with her.
I look at her and smile...then I punch her. Leaving a huge bruise on her cheek. Everyone gasps.
She touches her cheek and looks at her finger. Blood. I smile.
"OMG! You little whore!" She screams. She comes closer to me and pushes me backwards. I let this one slide cause I didn't hit the ground.

Jake POV
Kyle walks over to me.
"I don't think this isn't going to end pretty." He whispers to me.
"Why?" I ask whispering back.
He looks at Kylie.
"Well, Tiffany slapped her. It looks like she's letting her slide on this one." Kyle whispers.
Then Tiffany attempts to punch Kylie, but she dodges and grabs her arm and twists it.
"Get one thing straight Tiffany..." Kylie says squeezing Tiffany's arm tighter. She whines. "Think before you do anything. Starting with me."
Kylie let's go of her arm and pushes her to the ground.
"Ow!" Tiffany exclaims.
Kylie smirks and leaves the cafeteria. I turn to Kyle who has a surprised face.
"What's the matter dude?" I ask.
"Wow. I thought-" Kyle shakes his head. "Gotta go." I nod and he runs out the cafeteria after Kylie.

Kylie POV
"I wish I was never here." I scream.
"Kylie?" I turn around to find Kyle.
"Yes?" I say.
"You ok?" He asks.
"Yeah. I just need to cool off." I say.
"Well, we still didn't eat and I'm starving." Kyle complained.
"The. Go and get food. I'm not hungry." I say.
"You sure?" Kyle asks.
"Yes! Now go and eat!" I exclaim. I push him into the cafeteria and laugh.