•11•

Kylie POV

This is going to be fun. Not only am I teaching these man whores a lesson, but am I also getting payback. You see these boys fuck girls and then leave them like they are piece of shit. So, I have decided to prank them back.
First: Turn off lights.
I walk to the light switch and turn it off. It's not completely dark cause the light from outside's porch light reflects through the windows.
Second: Get their attention.
"So...why don't I have fun with you guys. Don't worry it won't hurt a bit." I say with an innocent look.
Third: Get seductive and talk seductive.
I walk over to Noah.
"Noah...did anyone tell you that you beautiful lips. They look so kissable." I say in a sexy tone. I squeeze his cheek.
"You know..." I touch his neck. "You don't mind if I do this right?" I sit on him with my legs around his waist. I start kissing his neck and making my way down his chest.
"Do you like it?" I ask. He blushes in return.
I smile. "Good." I get off him and go to Jake.
"Do you do all the work?" I ask him. He looks at the ground and I lift his chin up.
"Don't be shy Jakey. I don't bite." I flirt. He blushes and I smile. I sit on him with my legs around his waist. I look at his abs. I lick my lips and trace his abs with my fingers.
"You know...you look like fun." I say. At the end of this whole prank they are going to think everything I say is a lie. To be honest...Jake does look like fun.
Jake blushes and I giggle. I start kissing his neck to and get off him to go over to Chase.
"Didn't think I forgot you didn't you?" I ask. "Don't worry I didn't." I sit on him the same position as I did with the others. Chase blushes a deep red.
"Your so cute Chase. Especially when I make you blush like that." I giggle. I start kissing his neck. I get off him.
Fourth: Get them to make them want more of me. Ask them what they want to do with me and make them believe it.
I go back to Noah.
"Hey baby." I sit on his lap. "So I was thinking...I'll do whatever you want me to do for you." I say.
"Anything?" Noah asks.
"Anything?" I say and get off him and go to Jake.
"You too." I say. I go over to Chase.
"And you." I say with a smile. I walk back to Noah.
"Have you thought it through?" I ask with an innocent face.
"Yeah." He smiles.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Get naked for me." He says. I kiss his cheek.
"No problem." I say. I go over to Jake and sit on his lap.
"You?" I ask.
"Sex." He replies. I kiss his cheek also and squeeze it.
"No problem babe." I say. I make my way to Chase and sit on his lap.
"And you cutie?" I ask.
"Lap dance?" Chase says unsure. I smile at him. His wasn't that bad.
I kiss his cheek and say no problem.
Fifth: Get the whole room dark.
I get off Chase and close all the windows and blinds. I then turn off the porch light. Now it's completely dark.
"I'm gonna be the most fun you ever had boys. Starting with you Noah." I say like a dumb blonde.
I go to the kitchen and get a water pack that isn't frozen (its squishy), and cushion from the kitchen bench.
I walk over to Noah and grab his wrist and drag him to a room. I hide the water pack in under my shirt. I sit him on the bed and turn off the lights. I sit on him.
"I'll let you do the honors baby. Start with my top." I say. I made sure one of my boobs were in his face. "You can touch me any way you want." I say. I put the water pack in front of my boob. I saw his hand aiming for it. He squeezed it. I try to hard not to laugh.
"You have nice boobs baby." Noah said. A couple minutes went by and Noah was still squeezing my fake boob.
"Noah...your not squeezing my boob." I say.
"I'm not?" Noah asks. His hands let go of the water pack.
"N-no. You touching-a-..." I stutter.
"A what?! Kylie your scaring me!" Noah exclaims.
"A black widow's you know...butt looking thingy." I say.
"WHAT?" Noah gets up and I throw the water pack at him. He screams...like a girl.
I turn on the lights to find Noah standing on the bed with a scared face. He looks at me.
"Hey. Why do you still have your top on?" Noah asks me.
"Cause all of this was a prank you idiot. There was a never a spider. Gotcha!" I say.
"PR-" Noah yelled but I put my hand over his mouth.
"Don't worry. I'm doing it to the others. Don't tell them." I say in a low tone. Noah nods and we head out the room and into the dark living room.
"How was it man?" Chase asks.
"Good." Noah says.
"Your turn Jakey. Let's go." I grab Jake's wrist and bring him to the room. I immediately turn off the light.
"Sit on the bed." I say. He sits on the bed. I grab the water pack from the floor.
I walk over to him and put my legs around his waist.
"So..." I lay my finger on his chest and slide down tracing his beautiful abs.
"Wanna do the honors of taking this top off?" I ask.
Jake only responds to his hands making their way on my back and start untying my top.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit!
I stop him.
"You don't wanna play with these babies first?" I ask. By the time I finish my top was already untied. Lucky the strap around my neck is still attached to me and it's covering my breasts.
"If you want me to." I hear Jake say seductively. I make sure one boob is in front of his face. I put the ice pack in front of it.
Jake start squeezing it.
"Wait...this..." Jake squeezes it more.
"This isn't a real boob! It's too squishy!" He exclaims. I take this time to throw the water pack in his face and get off him to tie my bathing suit's top back on.
"The fuck?!" He exclaims.
When I'm done I turn on the lights.
"Gotcha!" I say. I burst out laughing.
"This was a pra-" Jake says but I cover his mouth so he won't finish.
"Don't say anything to Chase. I already did Noah. Stay quiet and act normal." I say in a low tone.
We walk out the room.
"Chase! Your turn cutie!" I exclaim. He follows me to the room and I immediately turn off the lights and I tell him to sit on the bed. He sits on the bed.
"Do you want me to twerk on you?" I say.
"Y-yes." Chase stutters.
"Gladly to cutie!" I say. I grab the cushion that was on the floor. I get on my twerking position in front of Chase. I put one hand on my knee and the other with the cushion against my butt. I start twerking but the cushion is covering my butt moving.
"Touch me cutie pie." I say. He leans his hand in and touches the cushion. He immediately puts his hand away.
"What? Your ass is rough." He says. I giggle.
"No. That was my bathing suit baby. Grab me please. It feels good." I lie. Getting grabbed on your ass DOES NOT feel good. It hurts.
Chase reaches his hand on the cushion and grabs it. Once he has hold of it I throw the cushion on his face.
"Gotcha!" I exclaim. I turn on the lights.
"What?" Chase says holding the cushion.
"You never touched my ass. It was the cushion. All of this was a prank." I say.
Chase's face heats up. I grab his wrists and drag him to the living room making him sit on his chair.
I turn on the lights of the living room and burst out laughing.
"This wasn't funny." Noah says. I laugh even more.
"Yeah. I wanted to get laid." Jake said.
"I wanted to see you twerking." Chase whines.
"Too bad." I say. The boys groan in anger and I laugh again.