•20•

Kylie POV

I can't believe it. My nightmares, they were warning me. Oh my Lord. I hope this is a dream.

I pinch my eyes.

He's still here.

I rub my eyes.

He's still here.

"Your not dreaming. I'm real." Dylan says.

It's official. Dylan is here. Right in front of me. Kill me now.

"Uh. What are you doing here?" I say. Nervously.

"I came here for you." Dylan says. I walk backwards trying to get away from him. He starts walking towards me.

"Well too bad. It's not happening." I say.

Can he just go away?

Before I start crying because he was my first love and seeing him just in front of me just causes the memories to come back.

I hit a wall and Dylan's body is so close to me, he can legit kiss me right now.

"I'm going to make you change your mind. C'mon I love you ." Dylan says. He puts his hand on a doorknob which leads right inside the janitor's closet.

Jake POV

Right in this moment Chase, Noah, and I are in the janitor's closet discussing some gang business, but we stop talking when we hear the door knob turn. We hide behind a rack of cleaning supplies.

"What are you doing? Let me go you asshole!" I hear a girl voice exclaim.

"Kylie." Noah whispers. Chase and I nod. 

We see who she's talking to. A guy who am not familiar with.

The guy pins her to the wall.

"Dylan. Just stop please." Kylie whispers. 

Dylan? That name-

"Dylan Leslin." Chase whispers.

Oh! That guy. Right. Now I know how he looks like.

"But I want you back and this is the only way to show you." Dylan says. He takes off his shirt.

"But I don't want you. I will never want you even if your the last man on this planet." Kylie says.

"But you said you loved me." Dylan says. 

"Yeah. I did. Before you did what you did to me. " Kylie says. I can hear the anger and sadness in her voice. "We are O-V-E-R over Dylan. So just leave me alone. I told you I didn't want to ever see your shitty face again."

"Your gonna regret saying that." Dylan says. He pushes her to the wall and starts kissing her neck.

"Let go of me!" Kylie exclaims struggling to push Dylan off her.

"Never." Dylan says. He continues kissing her neck making his way down to her stomach. He starts pulling Kylie's shirt up to remove it, but Kylie kicks him on his dick.

I hold my penis because I felt the pain.

"UGH! YOU BITCH!" Dylan yells in pain. Kylie runs out the closet and Dylan gets up to follow her.

We come out our hiding and follow Dylan.

"Ugh! She's gone! What am I going to tell Hunter?!" Dylan exclaims. 

Noah and Chase look at me and I roll my eyes. Dylan leaves the school talking to Hunter on the phone.

"So...that's Dylan." Noah says.

"Yeah...I wonder if Kylie is still coming to my party." Chase wonders.

I roll my eyes.

"Yes. She's still going. She has to. Noah, you going?" I ask.

"Yes boss. And I have theory. I think Hunter knows about Kylie and you hanging out with her." Noah says. 

I nod my head. "I've been thinking the same thing." I say.

"She's in danger and she doesn't know it." Chase says.

"You're right. Should we tell her boss?" Noah asks me. 

There was a silence.

"Yes, but after she tells me her past with Dylan." I say.

"Yes sir." Chase and Noah say together. 

We get out the school and drive to the warehouse.

***

"Noah. You sure you can Kylie's number?" I ask. 

We need to contact her to see if she's still going. I hope she is. Tonight might be the night.

1 Hour Later...

"I found it!" Noah exclaims.

"Finally!" Chase sighs.

"What is it?" I ask. I take out my phone and Noah gives me the number.

I start texting her.

Me:                                                                                                                                                                                             Kylie?

Kylie:                                                                                                                                                                                       Who is this?

Me:                                                                                                                                                                                       Jake

Kylie:                                                                                                                                                                                       Oh

Me:                                                                                                                                                                                             I was just wondering if you were still coming to the party...

Kylie:                                                                                                                                                                                     Oh. Yeah

Me:                                                                                                                                                                                           I'll pick you up at 8

Kylie:                                                                                                                                                                                       K

"She's coming." I confirmed.

"Yay!" Chase exclaims. 

Noah and I laugh.