•37•

A/N: WARNING: "I want to punch Kurt" scenes.

The song is called- Cold by Jorge Mèndez 

Kylie POV

"How do I know your not lying?" He asks me.

I giggle. "Why would I lie to you?" I ask with an innocent face.

"I thought you hated me." He says. I roll my eyes.

"If I really hated you..." I walk behind him and lean into his ear. "I would have not being this." I walk in front of him and start taking off my shorts.

"Save it." He says. I furrow my brows.

"Why? I thought you liked me back." I say. "Take me to your love making room. Please."

Eww Kylie. What is wrong with you?!

I know. I know. Shut up.

"I was going to take your hot ass there anyway. Save it for later sweet cheeks." He says winking at me. I put my shorts back up and he leaves the living room coming out later with his keys in his hands.

"Follow me." I follow him outside. I look to my left to see the boys watching. Jake gives me a thumbs up and I nod. I get in the car with him.

He starts the engine and starts driving. 

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere." He winks at me and I look out the window.

***

We arrived to a place I never seen before. It was a burned down building with trees around the area. We drove for 30 minutes.

"Where are we?" I ask getting a little scared..

"Don't worry hot ass. We're gonna have fun later. Just follow me." He says. I mentally throw up at the nickname he gives me.

I get out the car and follow him inside the building. The building smelled like burnt. I follow him to an elevator. We get inside and a little tune comes on. Kurt moves closer to me and pins me on the wall.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I ask.

"I just can't wait." He mumbles.

 He starts kissing my neck and I gulp. His arms go around my waist and his kisses trail down my neck. I feel his hands go lower and both of them squeezes my butt making me arch my back. He starts unbuttoning my shirt , but I push him off me.

"Let's wait for the bed." I say.

"Fine." He says.

The elevator dings and the doors slide open revealing a fancy place with half-naked girls and women. There were no guys around.

"What's this?" I ask pointing at the naked girls.

"Uh, my friends's fuck buddies. This is our hideout." He lies. I nod.

I follow him into a hallway and he opens a door making me go in first. I look behind me to see the boys. I smile. I go in and I feel him slap my butt. I flinch. 

"So I-" I get pushed back to the the wall.

"Finally." He mumbles. I shut my eyes to stop the tears from flowing down. My own father doing this to his daughter. How disgusting. I open my eyes.

Kurt grabs my butt and puts me up so my legs go around his waist. He takes off his shirt revealing a 4 pack. I mentally chuckle.

Jake has more.