•23•

Jake POV

I check my phone to see that its 2 a.m. Most people already have left, but there are a lot of people passed out on the floor. Including Chase and Kylie.

Wait! Kylie?!

I see her being dragged from the front of the house by that Dylan dude and...Hunter?

What the fuck is he doing here?! Dragging Kylie?!

I find Noah coming out the bathroom. I motion my hand to point outside and he follows what am looking at. His mouth drops open. I take my gun out my back which was hidden under my shirt. Noah runs to the bar and opens a secret drawer which he takes out a gun.

"This shall teach her a lesson." Hunter whispers.

"Yeah. You'll then understand how fun she really is." Dylan whispers back.

They both continue dragging Kylie to Hunter's car which I remember from years ago. It's his first car.

"What?" Kylie mumbles. Her eyes widen in realization. "The fuck is going on? Let go of me!"

Dylan and Hunter ignore her and continue dragging her on the floor.

"LET ME GO!" Kylie screams. Hunter stops and puts his hand over Kylie's mouth. She mumbles some things through his hands.

I look at Noah and he gives me a 'now?' look. I nod head, but before we leave the house we hear a yell.

"UGH! YOU BITCH!" Hunter yells. He's on his knees holding his penis. Noah lets out a chuckle.

"I think we should see what happens." Noah whispers.

"Yeah." I whisper back. We put our guns down and watch through the window.

"You didn't listen to me." Kylie smiles.

"Who do you think you are?!" Hunter yells in pain.

"Hmmm. Let me think...OH! I think am a very defensive person." Kylie says.

"Your going to regret doing that." Dylan says.

"Regret defending myself? Never." Kylie says.

Dylan throws a punch (well tries) but Kylie dodges it and punches Dylan in the stomach. Dylan then pushes Kylie to the ground and goes on top of her.

"I think it's time Hunter." Dylan says. Hunter nods and Dylan takes out a knife and points it to Kylie's neck. Noah and I get up and start heading out, but before we do we are interrupted. 

"I don't think so." Kylie says. She puts her hand on the knife pushing it away from her and Dylan pushes down trying to cut her neck.

"Your too weak." Dylan mumbles.

"Your the weak one." Kylie says. Her other hand goes to Dylan back and she puts his shirt up taking his gun. She throws the knife to Hunter which he dodges. Dylan gets up and so does Kylie.

"Sweet dreams." Kylie says pointing the gun to Hunter. "But don't worry. I'm too nice to kill you. It's only going to be temporary." And she pulls the trigger and Hunter falls to the floor followed by a loud boom. 

"And you." Kylie turns back to Dylan. 

She shrugs. "I guess dreams do come true." Kylie says innocently and before Dylan can run away he is shot 2 times. On his back and leg.

"Thanks for the gift." Kylie says. 

I look at Noah and he looks at me. We get out the house and go to Kylie.

"We saw everything." I say.

"Yeah. That was just. Wow." Noah smiles.

"Yeah. I wish I could have killed them though." Kylie sighs.

"Why didn't you do it though?" I ask.

"I don't know. The thought of me killing someone is unimaginable." Kylie answers. "Besides, if I kill that Hunter dude, his gang is going to come after me and I know I don't want that."

"Yeah-wait what?" Noah says in a confused tone.

"He's obviously in a gang and so is Dylan. It's common sense." Kylie says rolling her eyes.

There was a silence. Noah and I were shocked.

"How did you find out anyways?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Well, Dylan used to be in a gang back in England when I used to date him and he would always say boss and stuff. So when he called Hunter boss I used common sense." Kylie answers.

Wait. She just said she used to date him. 

So one thing is is right. Now I need the story.

"Wow. Your smart." Noah smiles.

"Tell me something I don't know." Kylie winks at him. "Well, I'm tired so imma go."

"Well bye." Noah and I say together.

"I'm going to help Chase clean up." I say.

"Yeah. Me too." Noah says. Kylie nods and starts walking away with the gun in her hands.

Well I just learned another thing about her.

Don't mess with Kylie.