•16•

Kylie POV

The Next Day...

"Kylie. Wake up." A familiar male voice says while shaking my shoulder.

"Lil Kai wake up." The voice says.

I open my eyes to see Austin with his messy dark brown hair.

"What?" I say in a hoarse tone.

"You had a bad dream..." Austin replies. 

There was a silence.

"Ok. So?" I say. I'm just acting like it isn't a big deal when really it is. It's not normal. It's been a year and I still have the same nightmares. I don't think it's normal and so does my brothers. They knew what Dylan did to me because Kyle told them.

*eye roll*

"We think you should see a therapist." Austin says.

"WHAT?! Who do you think I am? I DO NOT need a therapist!" I exclaim.

"Calm down. You know this isn't normal. Maybe a therapist can help you and if he can't, you can go and see a brain doctor or something." Austin says.

"Whatever. But why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Zack and Kyle didn't want to cause they don't have the balls to." Austin replies. 

I laugh. "You guys are unbelievable. I'm going back to sleep."

"No your not. Your going to be late for the appointment with the therapist." Austin says.

I roll my eyes and get out the couch/bed.

I go to the bathroom and change into a maroon long sleeve crop-top, light blue jeans ripped on my knees, and dark beige ankle boots. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

"KYLIE!" One of my brothers yell.

"COMING! Jesus!" I say.

I walk out the bathroom and go to the kitchen where my brothers are.

Zack is wearing a black tuxedo and has a leather bag.

Austin is wearing his weird outfits with aliens and stuff. He's such a gamer.

Kyle. Basic T-shirt and Capri joggers.

"Ready?" Zack asks.

"Yeah. Why are you wearing a tuxedo?" I ask.

"To look professional. They give out discounts for people who own businesses." Zack replies.

"How are you going to get a discount if you don't have a business ID?" I ask.

"Don't worry. Austin handled it." Zack smiles and I roll my eyes.

Since Austin is such a gamer he's a hacker too. Austin is pretty smart when it comes to computers and stuff.

"Let's go." Kyle says.

"But I'm hungry." I whine.

"Don't worry. We'll get McDonald's or something." Zack says rolling his eyes.

"Yay!" I exclaim.

"Jeez Kylie. Your such a child." Austin teases me.

"And jeez Austin, your such a dork." I tease back.

"And-" Austin says, but gets interrupted.

"Enough you too!" Zack exclaims. Kyle laughs.

"Yes dad." Austin and I say together mocking Zack who rolls is eyes.