I've Been Thinking A Lot

Start from the beginning

"It does you need to eat" she sat down next to me "please for yourself"

"I don't feel comfortable eating in front of everyone"

"If I bring it into the living room will you eat it there?"

"Fine" I sighed.

"Ok wait inside" demi said standing up.

_______

DEMIS POV

Elena was right I was staring her down but it wasn't just her it was Joe too.

They've become really friendly with each other and I don't like it one bit.

I went into the kitchen to get Elena's food

"Is she ok?" Camila asked.

"She will be in a while sweetie,just a tough day" I replied.

I grabbed Elena's plate and smiled at Camila and then left the kitchen.

"Hey, here you go" I said handing her the plate.

"Thanks" she whispered with a shaky voice and I looked at her eyes, they were red.

"Elena what's up, why are you crying?" I asked sitting down beside her.

"I wasnt" she denied it.

"Elena" I raised my eyebrow.

"I just feel like shit today, I'll be fine. can you leave me? I really don't want to be around people" she said.

"Fine" I stood up and kissed her forehead "but I want you to come back into the kitchen with an empty plate.

"Yeah, ok" she mumbled.

I went back into the kitchen to everyone and Wilmer who was sitting at the kitchen table gestured for me to come over.

He pulled back from the table a bit and opened his arms for me to sit on his lap, which I did.

I pulled his arms around my waist and cuddled into him.

He kissed my cheek "is everything ok?"

"Yeah" I sighed "she just wants to be left alone"

"Ok and you? are you ok?" He asked resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm o-" Elena arrived into the kitchen, extremely pale looking and walked over to me.

"I really don't feel well, I think I'm gonna puke" she said to me.

I stood up "well let's not do it in here" I rubbed her back.

"Come on I'll take you upstairs" I said taking her hand.

________
ELENAS POV

"You don't feel warm" Demi said feeling my forehead as I laid in bed.

I had managed to puke about four times in the last 20 minutes.

"It's cause I'm not that kind of sick" I said.

"What do you mean?" she looked at me worried.

"I don't know I'm just stressed and sad lately and normally before I would have cut to make it go away but since I don't do that anymore my body feels the need to vomit whenever I'm feeling like that. Normally if I distract myself I can make it go away but the fact that eating was the cause of the stress and that i had to eat on top of it made me get sick" I explained.

"Elena why haven't you told me this before? and why are you so stressed about eating?"she rubbed my head.

"I'm scared incase I go back to how it used to be, because lately I'm just not up to eating and I'm trying my best to fight it and I do eat, which makes me happy but then again it makes me sad because I'm terrified incase I can't fight it anymore" I started crying. "It just looks so easy for you and I'm jealous, that I can't be like that"