Prologue

Flashes of bright lights, wide eyed stares, and big microphones clouded your vision. Today was the day you were allowed to renter society after getting your stamp of approval. The government carefully and cautiously looked over your case for years on end until they were certain you wouldn't pull a dangerous stunt. But in being so cautious they stripped you away of having a decent childhood; but it wasn't like you were close to having that anyways.

Your mother was Blood Lass, a woman who could manipulate her own blood and use it as a weapon. The only downside was that she couldn't use too much blood or she could pass out. Your father, Facade was an expert illusionist; someone who could lure in his victims through his mirages and play with their minds however he liked. His quirks con was that as soon as someone saw through his illusions, the affect would be lost and hard to regain. You inherited a combo of their powers and their cons.

Your mother, Akane, and father, Yasu, had become fairly dangerous in society. After they joined the League of Villains it was like they were high on gaining power. They attacked whenever they could and took what they wanted without so much as a second thought. They were just beginning to show off how much of a threat they were until someone came along.

    And that someone was you.

Akane had gotten pregnant and then gave birth to you in the winter. During that time your parents had gone into hiding and turned their backs to their life of crime. Before all they had was each other but looking at you on the day you were born, it was almost like they felt a need to protect you and provide something better for you. They knew they couldn't lead a life of crime and put you in danger. So they tried to change their lives from that moment forward.

But forgetting the past isn't always easy for everyone. Especially for the enemies they had made along the way. And so on July 13, 2016 your parents were murdered by an ex victim out for blood. This happened when you were just about 5 years old. You were too young to see something like that but the memories of their blood covered faces were imprinted into your mind.

Their murderer looked at you that day almost like he was debating on killing you too but he decided to let you live.

"If you grow up and still hate me for this....then come find me."

His grainy voice still echoed in your head from time to time. After he left you felt like you didn't exist in your own body. Officials arrived at the scene where you whisked away from your old life and brought into a new one where you were expected to prove yourself.

"After years under heavy super vision the infamous child of two ex high level villains has been released into the world. She is expected to be attending UA but many parents and even teachers are anxious about what her arrival could mean to the future of the students in UA, as the child has been known for her reckless behavior. Here we see her approach the stand and make her first statement to the public."

The reporter turned his back to the camera which was now focusing on you.

"My name is (l/n), (Name); daughter of Blood Lass and Facade. I will be attending UA in hope of changing my reputation amongst the community and gaining a respectable place in society. My parents were brought together by cruel intentions and from that, I was born. But I will not grow into the villain they intended me to be. Instead, I intend to be the number one hero this city deserves."

A/N: I'm sorry this is short but I wanted to give sort of a backstory to who you are and where you came from. I tried to be unique with this whole idea since I didn't want to make you a villain as that could get cringey very fast. Let me know what you guys think so far and what you expect to see in future chapters! I hope you enjoy this ^^