First Kiss - Nightwing

Clearly not learning from that night that seemed so long ago, you decided to make another trip down the garage for more treats. On your way back, you heard some groaning coming from one the alleyways, not that is wasn't normal. It could have been a drunk, druggy or something equally as unpleasant but it sounded familiar.

You cautiously walked down the alley in case it was a trap and someone was going to jump out but nothing happened. It wasn't until you reached the end did you see something, you dropped your bag.

There laying down on a pool of his own blood was Nightwing and a half bothered grin was on his face when he saw you.

"Hey (Y/N). Nice to-" the rest was cut off as he coughed and more blood left his mouth. You slowly walked over to him and kneeled down.

"Are you okay? Wait of course you're not your bleeding! What should I do?" you were frantically speaking and you missed the gentle smile on Nightwing's face.

"Come here." You followed his command and leaned over him and watched his as he wiped his mouth clear of blood and lean towards you in a considerable amount of pain. He kissed you and you immediately kissed back, silently hoping this wasn't going to be the last one.

A sound behind you cause you to pull away and look. It was one the other people that were in the garage and he had a weird red helmet on.

"Hey Red, fancy seeing you here." You and the new guy just glared at Nightwing for trying to hide behind humor.

"Shut up, Nightwing." You said in sync and Nightwing just let out a laugh in response. The guy in the red helmet walked towards Nightwing and picked him up gently, muttering about his brother's stupidity. Nightwing quickly outstretched his arm towards you to bring you into a hug.

"Don't worry (Y/N). I'll be just fine and be running around again in no time." You wanted to believe him but he started to cough up blood again which made you doubt his words.

A/N: Next up Red Hood as a request