First Date - Barry Allen

A/N: Hi, I'm back again. The WiFi is still being weird so  I don't know how long I will be able to stay on here for. I will apologize in advance if there are any problems and I can't update.

Your first date with Barry was simple but you still enjoyed it. He brought you back to your special place in the trees and sat in front of the lake. Barry brought out some snack and drink for you to enjoy but then it began to get special. Barry wanted to distract you from the long wait to night with the food and drink he brought and when you both finished and looked out to the lake again, it was magical.

The fireflies had come out into the cold night and danced on top of the lake, making it glow. The ducks and geese that were flying south for the winter decided to take a rest and gently flew to the water top. They moved on the water with such grace and then you felt some thing warm wrap around you. Barry had gotten a blanket and placed in around you both to keep warm.

"Thank you, Barry. This was really nice." you sad as you snuggled into his warmth.

He was smiling when you looked away and placed his head a top of your own and replied with, "Your welcome, beautiful."

A/N: Sorry it's really short but it was like four in the morning when I wrote this.