How He Confesses - Clark Kent

A/N: A thanks for all those who have read my story and those who have left votes. It makes me happy to know that people are enjoying my writing. I apologize for the dodgy updating but I'm going through my final year of six form and most of it is coursework and one fifteen hour art exam, but I'm all finished now. I hope to be able to put up a update plan and try to stick with it soon k so please be patient with me okay. Thank You :) ~I.H

Another late night at the Daily Planet had you cursing at your screen as you tried to write out a new article for the deadline tomorrow. But no matter what you wrote it didn't seem to sit right and had you deleting everything and starting again. 

The problem was that you have Clark constantly on your mind and couldn't concentrated on anything even if you had a gun held against you. Your mind was always filled with that adorable boy scout, his voice, his looks, his personally and how he seems to wear his emotions on his sleeve and open to everyone.

Said person was currently sitting in front of you, working on another paper that he was putting off because of his mysterious disappearances. You watched him as his brow furrowed in concentration and his lips moving as he read the lines he wrote to himself. You smile to yourself and looked back to your screen. Clark looked up at you when he heard you sigh.

"Hey (Y/N) you want a coffee or something? I'm buying."

You grinned at him and laughed a little, "Oh my god, you are a life saver. Can you get me a (F/D). Thanks Clark I owe you one."

With that he left and you could work on your paper with the subject of your recent thoughts gone.

You had gotten around half way when you felt someone behind you. You turned to see Clark standing there with a slight blush dusting his face.

"H-Here you go (Y-Y/N)."

You accepted the drink with a smile of gratitude and sipped at the drink. That's when you noticed something black on the polystyrene cup, it wrote; I'm not much but would like to go out with me sometime?

You heard Clark shift in his chair as you looked at the cup in surprise. You carefully put it on to the desk and stood up from your seat. A flash of disappointment appeared on Clark's face as he thought you were going to leave but it disappeared when you walked closer to him.

The force of the hug you give to the man almost knock him out of his chair. You quietly said yes in his ear as you held him close to you.

With renewed energy, you and Clark finished your respective reports and left the building together laughing and talking before hugging each other and parting separate ways.