His Feelings For You - Batman

The cold wind of Gotham city hit the unprotected parts of my face as I glided through Gotham on one of my nightly patrols. However I can not stay focused on the task at hand, my mind keeps wondering to (Y/N). We have seen each other a couple of time since that time on top of the old shop, completely by accident.    

I confronted Alfred about what has happened, he simply chuckled and went about his duties. Finding a safe place to sit I pondered on my recent thoughts. It was until then I saw (Y/N) again walking back to her home, I silently followed her after all it was my job to ensure the safety of all of Gotham citizens.

I ran a little ways a had of her, a man down in the alley below was waiting around the corner. That is when I saw the glimmer of a knife in his hand. I have to protect (Y/N). I jumped down onto the potential attacker and landed on him, snapping his collarbone. I dragged his conscious body further into the alleyway, not wanting (Y/N) to see sight of the bone sticking out of the man skin. I wouldn't want to subject her to that sight or any of Gotham's other brutal surprises.

That went I realized. The need to protect this one person, to never want her to see the gruesome sight that the city may have planned for her. It all stems from my fondness of her. I like (Y/N).

After coming to this realization, a small smile came to my lips before I quickly replace my emotionless mask. I continue to follow her home, I don't want to lose the one thing, the person that has become special to me.