Unknowingly Meeting His 'Other Half' - Nightwing

You were standing outside of Gotham Academy waiting for Olive Silverlock to come out. There were other people there to waiting for their siblings and children a like. But one caught your eye a man dressed in a suit and a blue tie, his face held a smile and he looked overly cheerful for someone who lives in Gotham.

He must have felt eyes on him as he turned to you and for a brief moment looked shocked before his smile widened. He moved next to you and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Dick Grayson."

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

He hummed in response and glanced at the academy doors as the bell rang before turning back to you. "So who are you waiting for?"

"A friend's daughter, Olive."

"I know her, she's friends with my little brother Dammie."

You almost jumped when you heard a third voice come from next to you both. "I thought I told you not to call me that Grayson." A small girl with white hair skipped next to the younger boy and pounced on you when she saw you. "(Y/N)!"

You laughed as you hugged her and caught the way Dick was looking at you from the corner of your eye. Choosing to ignore it you set Olive down and held her hand. "Well I suppose this is goodbye Dick, I hope to see you again."

You started to walk away from the school and Dick still stood there with a smile on his face."I'm sure we will."

As Dick was watching after you a certain demon spawn was ranting away at him without him realising. "I don't see why father feels the need to baby me, I get home myself. Hey Grayson are you listening. Wait is that her the one you've been spending your nights with?"

Grayson looked down at his younger adopted brother with wide eyes from being caught, "Don't tell Bruce and I'll let you drive."

"Deal." Dick hated that looked in Damien's eye as he sat in the driver seat, the little devil has a plan and he's not going to like it one bit.