First Date - Batman

A/N: I struggled with this one. What would Batman do on a first date? This is what I came up with, hope you like it.

"He told me I would find you hear."

You turned to see a man dressed in a suit of armor similar to Batman's but it was black and yellow. You rolled your eyes but smiled at your visitor.

"Did he now and why did you want to know where I would be?"

The man behind the mask just sighed, "No wonder he took an interest in you, your both alike. I'm not the one who wants you, I was sent to collect you and bring you to our mutual friend."

You stood up from where you sat on the roof and spread your arms out, "I'm supposed to just trust you on that."

But it seems that you didn't have a word in the matter as the man just held you against him and shot his grappling hook to a nearby building. Both moved swiftly through the air away from your home and towards Wayne Tower. Once you reached the top of one of the largest buildings in the city the mysterious doppelganger let you.

From here you could Batman on the other side of the roof and you ran towards him. Once reaching him you stopped and looked up at him. Waiting.

"Thank you Lark. You know what to do."

Lark nodded and leaped from the building and out of sight. You were now alone and brought into a hug, this was what you were waiting for. You always let the bat initiate physical touching as last time you did, it left him feeling uncomfortable.

He grabbed your hand and lead you to the edge of the roof. You were astonished to say at the least, this is the second time in five minutes he's sort out physical contact with you. You kind of felt overwhelming but happy. It was a comfort to have him hand even through the thick armor in yours.

"Special occasion?" You asked cheekily.

And he smiled, he actually smiled. Another victory in the bag.

"Yes. I thought about it and we're going on what you would call a date I suppose. Now hold on tightly." He brought you in close to his body and he peck you on your forehead. You wrapped your arms around his neck and snuggled your face into his shoulder.

He jumped from the rooftop but your little flying adventure with Lark prepare you for the rushing wind hitting your face and the feel of falling through the air. It felt nice but having Batman beside you made it better. Plus almost being able to fly, best first date ever.