Becoming Friends - Barry Allen

It has been a week since you been living at your grandparents before you decided to go back down to home. It was normal for you to show up out of the blue to your grandparents house and they always welcomed you with open arms. It was around four in the afternoon that you decided to go back to your mother. You hugged your grandma and your granddad before leaving.

It was a half hours walk back home and you had reached to the bank that leads up to the shortcut to home when you ran into another person.You landed on your backside and quickly began apologizing to the stranger. 

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry."

A hand came into view and a chuckle could be heard from the stranger,

"We have to stop meeting like this (Y/N)." You remembered that voice.

You used the hand to pull you up and smiled at Barry. "I don't usually make a habit of walking into people I don't like." You said with the smile still on your face.

Barry faked a wounded expression and put a hand over his heart, "Oh (Y/N) you wound me. I think I may not survive."

You just rolled your eyes. You and Barry sat down on a nearby wall and began chatting about what has happened over the passed week since your first encounter like you were old friends.

A/N: Sorry this one was a little shorter than the previous stories. I couldn't think of one for Barry.