Unknowingly Meeting His 'Other Half' - The Joker

Ever since he has met you, the Joker has done nothing but think of you and he doesn't know what to do. He has never met another person who has this effect on him and it actually scares him. He needed a distraction so he washes the dye from his hair to reveal a light brown colour and thin latex was carefully placed over his scars. 

He didn't normally do this but he needed to get out of the warehouse he was currently squatting in with his goons and be unnoticeable amongst the citizens of Gotham. It won't stop him from committing the occasional crime but what did you expect, he is one of the most feared criminal in the city.

He made his way out of the warehouse on to the streets. It was during the day and a lot of people wandered up and down the streets hurriedly as to not get caught by any of Gotham's lowlifes. But hen he stopped and stared wide eyed at the person in front of him.

There you were standing at the street corner, smile on your face and you turned your head towards him as you feel eyes on your back. 

You felt eyes on your back and you looked towards the source and saw a man standing in the middle of the street wide eyed and looking a bit stunned but you were unsure why. But the brunette looked familiar something about the eyes, they looked erratic and filled with controlled insanity. 

You started to walk towards him and he looked ready to dart the opposite way but remained where he was. You reached him pulled him into the nearby alleyway. With a knife readied at his throat, your face broke into a wide grin.

"Have we met before? Do I owe you money or is it the other way round?" A thin line of red showed where the knife was been pressed harder against the Joker. He felt the rush of adrenaline fill him as he grip your arm and pulled it behind you, his body pressed against yours and he whispered in your ear with the same rasp in his voice you instantly recognized, 

"Neither Darling."

But when you turned to face him, he was gone and you were stood alone in the alleyway with a knife dripping of his blood.

A/N: I'm thinking of adding Leonard Snart (Captain Cold) to the scenarios soon, possibly after this set of scenarios. What do you think?