First Kiss - The Joker

It was a standard night in Gotham, polices sirens blaring, gun shots ringing and shop alarms could heard a mile away.

You and Joker were running down an empty alleyway and the GCPD were closing on you. You had just broken into a small unimportant bank. It was a loud and highly explosive entrance but you and Joker were only a distraction for your minions to be in and out with the loot. Plus you thought it would be pretty.

Water ran up your leg as you ran through the rain soaked alleyway and you could hear the shouts of the police echo off the walls. You were stopped and pulled back sightly as Joker gently but firmly tugs on your arm.

"(Y/N), I want you to keep running. I'm going to cause a distraction to allow you to slip away."

You stared at him and internally cursed his own stupidity. You desperately wanted him to laugh it off as a joke and keep on running but he was being serious for once.... Unfortunately.

"You can't do that! I won't let you."

He pulled you close to him and placed a hand under your chin,

"I will be fine."

He presses his lips against yours but the current situation didn't let you savour the moment. He pulls back,

"Just keep running, okay?"

You nod your head slowly and hug him one last time before turning the other way and ran. Tears started to slowly fall from your eyes as you took a small glance back, Joker was kneeling on the ground as a copper kicked him in the gut. 

But you kept on running just like he wanted.