First date - The Joker

A/N: Check out this lovely artist 'Abakura' on Deviantart. 

One minute you were walking down the streets of Gotham and the next thing you know is a bag being placed over your head and two pairs of hands are dragging to a vehicle of some kind.

You sat there in the vehicle smirk on face and the only think that came to mind was a simple 'god damnnit'. You waited and waited for the vehicle to finally reach it's destination, until the vehicle jolted to a stop.

You janked out of the vehicle and shoved into a building, guessing by the turn of temperature. The bag was removed from your head and you found yourself with the sight of the Joker's smiling face in front of you. 

"Hey Honneyy~!" he says smiling wildly.

You pulled him into a crushing hug before giggling, "You romantic. Nothing like starting the day off with a good kidnapping."

You heard a whimper coming from somewhere in the room and you look around for the first time. There were at least twenty maybe more people sitting in a corner crying and trying to make themselves seem small. A couple of the Joker's goons held their weapons towards them, scaring them further.

The room itself was magnificent. Large white pillars reached the ceiling, intriguing statues littered the room and then there were the desks. Small, wooden and not as impressive as the rest of the room, you quickly realize this was one of the many banks of Gotham city. You turned to your mad boyfriend with a large smile on your face,

"And a surprise bank robbery. You are making very difficult to not like you."

Joker peck a kiss onto your cheek before replying with, "That's the point my dear~"

You stood there in each others arms, while watching the goons do all of the heavy lifting. Once all of the money and highly expensive items acquired from the bank and the hostages, you and Joker were given a gun each.

"But darling, I've never killed a person before."

He took your free hand and held within his as he looked at you with a 'serious' expression on his face, "This is what will make our first date memorable. Don't worry it will be fun and easy and I will be here every step of the way~" He gently brought up the arm with the gun held into and held you against him once again.

"Take you time, they won't be going anywhere anytime soooooon~"

You took a deep breath before pulling trigger, a loud bang echoed throughout the room. You watched as a body of a women dropped to the ground and the screams of the others filled your ears. But it was okay. You feel fine. Better than fine. You wanted more, you took another shot and this a man in protective clothing fell to the floor in a pool of his own crimson blood.

"Your right love" You said grinning at the next victims, "This is fun."

That's how your first date ended with the mad clown. You and him killed the rest of the hostages before going back to the hideout to avoid the police that had just reached Gotham Bank.