Small Crime - EG

"Now how are we suppose to get it?" Rainbow complained. The girls had been chasing Trixie around trying to take a powerful amulet away form her before she did something reckless.

"I'm not sure," Twilight answered. Trixie had taken the amulet and locked it in a box, taking it back, presumably, to her home. "Although, I might have an idea." She turned to her friends. "We'll have to send someone to break in and take it."

"And who do you think would break into 'The Great And Powerful Trixie's house?" Dash sassed. Twilight paused for dramatic effect before spilling her answer and pointing at the person. "Me?!"

"Yes. You hate her guts. You're an angry person. You're athletic and up for a challenge... am I right?" Rainbow blinked, incredibly confused at what she was hearing.

"Y-yes...? Yes. Yes! I am! Let's do this!" She rose to her feet and pressed a fist to her chest. "...How're we doing this?"

"Well, with this necklace, I'll be able to cast a particular spell that could come in very handy. I mean, I'd love to see the effects and how it works, seeing it in person is whole different experience than just reading about it, I could maybe do it all the time, study and experiment with it and other ones. Oh! I read one a while ago that could also help us, should I get that one, too?-"

"Calm down, Twilight. Now's not the time." Rarity said, stopping Twilight before she could say more.

"Wait, you're not planning on putting a spell on me, are you?" Twilight tapped her two pointer fingers together, stuttering out a response that wouldn't get her killed on the spot. Dash rolled her eyes and sighed, resting her hands on her hips. "Fine. But don't screw it up."

Twilight nodded. The girls all stepped behind Twilight, as instructed, and Twilight stretched her arms forward. Her hands glowed beneath a pink aura, Dash's body being engulfed in the magic.

After a short time, Dash opened her eyes. She couldn't see much, but when she looked up, all her questions were answered. She jumped back, falling to butt.

"It worked!" Twilight said, staring at the person on the ground. She knelt down and wrapped her hands around her, bringing Rainbow to her face. She fit perfectly in her palm. Her body had shrunken to the size of Twilight's middle finger. The others all 'aw'ed as Dash stood to her feet, wobbling as she did so. "Also," Twilight held one hand before Dash. Immediately, Rainbow's wings, tail, and ears formed. She smiled, impressed with Twilight's magical abilities. "And one more," For a second, it seemed like nothing happened. "There. Now that form will stick for as long as you need."

"Awesome!"

"Oh, dear." Fluttershy piped up. She walked over to where Rainbow previously stood and knelt down. When she stood, a necklace dangled from her fingers. Rainbow's geode. Dash groaned.

"Great."

12am

"Okay, Dash." Twilight said. She and the others were still at the house, but Rainbow stood on the windowsill of Trixie's trailer. They're only form of communication was their phones. If either of them lost the phone, Dash would be on her own. Currently, they were skyping, so the girls could see what she saw. "Be careful."

"Yeah." Rainbow crawled under the slightly opened window. In a trailer, you could see every inch from anywhere you sat. That made things much more difficult for Dash's safety. However, it made finding Trixie's necklace much easier to find. Dash spotted a box with a lock across the room. "Could it be in that box?" She asked her friends for confirmation.

"Well," Twilight started up, "If you can't see it anywhere else, then maybe." Dash took another moment to look around, but found nothing. She flew over as fast as possible and landed hard next to it. She tried to lift it, but seemed stuck.