Hearth's Warming EG

Not really Hearth's Warming, but it's inspired from that episode o-o

----

Twilight stepped up to Rainbow Dash's house, their friends following right behind. They rung the doorbell and Rainbow's boss met them at the door.

"Who're you?" She asked, grouchy sounding.

"Oh, uh, we're Rainbow Dash's friends." Twilight clarified, confused. She thought she knew who they were.

"Oh, right. Well, unfortunately, plans have to be cancelled for the day. You see we ran into some problems an-"

"Twilight!" Rainbow Dash called from in the house. She sped over to the door, stopping beside Starlight Glimmer. "You guys all made it!" The girls smiled in response.

"Of course! Hearth's Warming isn't the same without all of our friends." Rainbow smiled, feeling accepted.

"Right, well," Starlight cut in. "Like I was saying, plans are cancelled. Come back some other time-"

"We didn't cancel." Dash stated, clearly oblivious to Starlight efforts of ditching their friends. "Come on!" Rainbow grabbed Twilight's hand, dragging her friend inside. The others hesitantly followed, receiving glares from the house owner. Starlight walked into the living room, following right behind the girls. She cleared her throat.

"Well. Rainbow Dash. Don't forget you have some chores to finish before 6:00. I suggest you get them done." Rainbow frowned.

"Oh. But, m-my friends just got here! I was hoping we'd-"

"Now!" Starlight screamed in her face. Her friends watched in disapproval as Rainbow was sent upstairs to complete a chore.

"What was that?" Applejack questioned, angry that her best friend was yelled at.

"Did you just kick her out for some silly chores?" Rarity pushed. Starlight laughed nervously.

"They were important tasks that couldn't be done any later. Beside, it's nearly five and they'd take nearly an hour to do anyways."

"Why couldn't you do them yourself?" Pinkie Pie sassed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Because. I'm not going to stoop down to her level. Plus, I have some work that needs to be done and I can't have any interruptions."

"Her level??" Fluttershy said, anger in her voice.

"Yes. She's but a peasant, whereas I'm a world-famous scientist. I will not throw away my status for someone else's requests." The girls stood there, stunned. She did not. She immediately turned and walked away. The girls were frozen solid. They've never heard of someone so horrible and cruel.

They set themselves on the couch and waited for Rainbow Dash to be done.

"We have to do something about that." Rarity suggested. "We can't just let Dashie be pushed around like that, right?"

"What can we do?" Fluttershy asked.

"Starlight Glimmer always gets her way." Pinkie agreed. The two looked at each other, worried.

"She may be famous, but we're 'high-class', too." Applejack pointed out. "We're five against one. We can't let her order Dash around like that."

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard, followed by;

"Rainbow Dash!" A second of silence and then more, incoherent yelling from Starlight. She marched down the stairs and into the kitchen, which was clearly visible from the living room. Starlight turned on the sink and held her hands under for one second. "Rainbow Dash!" She called again. "Get down here!"