♥1.7♥

*
   *
*
|
|
|

20th Century

HARRY WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS WITH A SIGH, ARTHUR WEASLEY HAD WOKEN HIM UP EXTREMELY EARLY AND HARDLY ANYONE ELSE WAS AWAKE. Entering the kitchen, he was surprised to find Remus Lupin, his godfather, Molly Weasley and Azalea Jones standing in the kitchen in various locations around the table.

Azalea had slept for most of the previous afternoon and had destroyed her sleeping pattern and so she never did get back to sleep when Harry left the kitchen. She stayed there for a short period of time before heading upstairs to read and change into suitable attire for the day.

Today she chose a gray turtle neck,  long sleeved jumper with a black skirt, black boots, a darker gray coat jacket and a black hat as usual. She frowned when she found a pair of normal glasses in her bag but put them on either way, they matched the outfit well enough and didn't seem to have a prescription.

Azalea was glad when Harry entered the kitchen, she missed him though her subconscious played off the feeling as her protection for him kicking in, she had barely met him but she felt as if she knew him

Azalea was glad when Harry entered the kitchen, she missed him though her subconscious played off the feeling as her protection for him kicking in, she had barely met him but she felt as if she knew him...it was the same with everyone in the room and it thoroughly confused the small brunette. Azalea was hand buttering a rack of toast for the group when she felt arms snake around her waist. She recognized the familiar sting but today she embraced it.

"Well Good morning" she giggled and he beamed, she held a piece of toast up and he bit straight into it, taking it from her hands with his teeth and walking over to the table as she rolled her eyes at his behavior. Others were shocked to see it but Harry took comfort in her touch and comfort is what he required most. Finishing what she was doing, Hogwarts daughter placed the toast on the table with a few plates, bowls and cutlery. There was also an assortment of cereals and a beaker of milk.

"Right Harry" Molly clapped, assessing his suit clad body with sigh, his hair was letting down the entire sophisticated look, he may as well have worn his usual clothing considering his hair was all they'd be focused on...apparently. "Does your hair ever lie flat?" Molly asked as she began to tug a comb through his locks.

"I think you'll find he has James' hair Molly, a litre of sleekeasy wouldn't sort out that birds nest" Sirius winked as he passed the newspaper to Azalea as he did every morning. For some reason she was fascinated by the documentation of current and upcoming events.

Not long after, the twins apparated on either side of her and smirked happily at her, slinging their arms around her shoulders and leaning forward to read the newspaper with her...this had began to be a bit of a traditions for the three. Fred was the first to give up and he leant back in his chairs and began to whistle a merry tune with his head pushed back to the sky and his eyes closed.

Fred stole her hat and slammed it onto his head, she rolled her eyes and flattened her hair again, she wasn't sure why she even bothered wearing hats anymore...someone always stole them off her head at some point. Azalea finished reading and handed the paper to George, leaning back into the twins arms, shivering slightly in the cold kitchen. Both ginger boys smiled identically and hugged her tighter.

Somehow, at some point she had became good friend with the boys and she wasn't sure when that was because she had spent most of her time in her room. Glancing up, her eyes locked with Harry who was already watching her and they smiled awkwardly. Ron and Hermione entered the room silently and smiled at the girl ever so slightly, they had became used to her presence but she still wanted to become their friends.

However Ginny Weasley was an entirely different story, for some reason she seemed to resent the brunette and Azalea couldn't work out why but she knew she would have to ask Fred or George at some point. George stole her glasses and she sighed, what was it with the twins and stealing her things?

"Right well it's time we leave Harry" Arthur clapped, it was an hour early but he didn't trust the ministry at that point to not change the time without informing them. The raven haired boy gulped and was hugged by many of his friends, bid good luck and goodbye. As Harry walked out of the door to the hallway he was stopped by a small brunette running to hug him.

"Did you forget about me?" She giggled up at him and Harry hugged Azalea closer to him, he kissed her forehead and she froze in pain but accepted it either way. "Everything will be okay" she whispered into his ear and let go, allowing him to walk away.

As she walked into the kitchen, everyone averted their attention in the hopes that they could pass off as not having been listening but they obviously had been. She took her seat once more in silence as people departed, leaving her along with Hermione.

"Um...Hermione?" The bushy brunette looked up "i just wanted you to know that i never meant to do anything to make you distrust me, i am sorry if i have" the girls face smoothed in realization at the current events, she finally realized why Azalea had been nervous around her and she couldn't blame her, Hermiones interrogations and glares were surely disheartening.

"No, you didn't do anything, I'm sorry...there's just been people we trusted that went against us." She immediately thought of professor Moody but shook away the thought, he was not himself "How about we start again?"

"That sounds wonderful" Azalea sighed in relief.

"I'm Hermione Jean Granger but call me Hermione or Mione." She smiled and shook the girls hand across the table. At first Hermione was just jealous of Azalea stealing her friends but the girl wouldn't do that.

"My name is Azalea Jones but please call me Zalie or Lea." She smiled and they exchanged smiles.