♥1.3♥

*
   *
*
|
|
|
20th century

AS AZALEA BEGAN TO CRY, HARRY MOVED AROUND THE TABLE TO SIT BESIDE HER, HE TOOK HER HAND IN HIS OWN AND SHE HELD IT TIGHTLY IN HER COLD GRASP AS SHE TRIED TO CALM HERSELF. Azalea looked up at him in embarrassment, he smiled gently at her...he suddenly understood how hurt the girl was and felt bad that he had been so distant from her when she arrived. He didn't think he could trust her but he could.

"I apologize" she removed her hand from his grasp and turned away slightly, pushing her walls back into place and regaining her composure.

"Don't" he pleaded and she turned to him with a frown "don't shut away again, it's not good to hide your emotions" he explained and she thought about his words.

"You do it?"

"And it doesn't make me feel any better" he explained and she thought about it and nodded in response. "Tell me about your father" she immediately thought of Sazalar and her face screwed up slightly before she relaxed, her mind switching to Godric.

"Perhaps another time, everyone will wake up shortly" she smiled and stood, he did so also and the pair made their way up the long flights of stairs.

"I'm sorry about not helping you with your stuff" he informed guiltily.

"It is nothing to worry about. I managed perfectly well on my own thought thank you for your concern" she nodded as they reached their rooms. "I will see you soon" he smiled and entered his room and she entered hers.

*
   *
*
|
|
|

After one or two hours sleep, Harry was shaken awake by Hermione who claimed that everyone was already awake except him. The boy who lived instantly knew that that was false as he turned to see his best friend sleeping on the bed beside his.

"Well of course Ronald is the exception, come on Harry, Mrs Weasley is taking us to Diagon Alley today" at that, Harry quickly rolled out of bed and pushed Ron onto the floor.

"Blimey Harry. Don't scare a guy like that" the ginger growled and Hermione repeated her words. Ron shot up and the female left with a giggle and a skip in her step.

In another part of the house, Azalea was dressed and wondering around. She never had managed to get back to sleep and so she occupied her time by finding an outfit in the trunk, she just arranged them by colours and was hopeful that it matched. The little brunette wore a rustic coloured knitted jumper, black jeans, brown shoes, a brown leather watch and a pair of sun glasses slid into her hair that had been straightened with magic despite what Sirius and Remus said.

 The little brunette wore a rustic coloured knitted jumper, black jeans, brown shoes, a brown leather watch and a pair of sun glasses slid into her hair that had been straightened with magic despite what Sirius and Remus said

Eventually she made her way down to the kitchen and found Molly Weasley cooking at the stove with her husband at the table alongside the two aforementioned  gentlemen who greeted her when she entered. The brunette smiled and sat beside the man they called Padfoot, he was reading a newspaper and she saw an article about Harry.

The godfather of the boy handed the new girl the paper and she read the article quickly "This is horrible" she mumbled and the man nodded with a sigh. The golden trio entered the room and Remus Lupin sent her a wide eyed stare. Taking the hint, Azalea flipped the paper in the air and it disappeared to lord only knows where. Arthur sent her a questioning look and she shrugged with a pleasant smile.

As people began to eat their breakfast, all was silent until the father of the Weasley clan informed the raven haired boy that his trial for the use of underage magic would be held the next day. Silence fell again and Azalea looked up into the boys green eyes, he had already been staring at her and she sent him a comforting look.

Sirius noticed the exchange and sent a smirk in Remus' direction, Moony beamed and was smacked in return by a Nymphadora Tonks who sent him a look but smiled nonetheless. Azalea stopped eating suddenly and dropped her cutlery, ever since she had held Harry's hand, her own had been stinging as if her body did not agree with her touching him. She wasn't sure what to do and if that was the case, she had to have an urgent conversation with Albus Dumbledore.

"Okay, we are all heading to Diagon Alley today, who's coming?" Arthur clapped and Tonks raised her arm eagerly like a school girl. Moody had also arrived at some point during the morning and was to go as well.

"Are you going?" Sirius asked the girl softly and she shook her head in return. "Good, you can help me cook a feast then, get Harry's mind off of the trial" she smiled and nodded in agreement, allegedly most of the order members were arriving later that day to discuss plans for Harry's safe arrival at Hogwarts and would be staying for dinner.

Molly ordered her children along with Hermione and Harry to collect their cloaks and within the next ten minutes everyone was prepared to leave. He called her name. Azalea turned around to see Harry behind her, the pain in her hand had diminished and she beamed at him.

"You aren't coming?" He asked with a slight frown, he felt as though they had connected somewhat over the previous night and he was aware it had only been a day but he trusted her.

"I have no reason to... but do have fun" she smiled and he frowned and pulled her into a hug. Her cold skin against his warm soothed them both and the same sparks occurred as before but for Azalea, the hug hurt her. She knew what it was, the founders were punishing her for hugging him by causing her flesh to sting but she did not mind in that moment, she enjoyed the embrace.

"You'll be here when i get back?" He asked , her still in his arms, with wide eyes and she smiled with a nod as she pulled away. Everyone around the room looked away and had obviously been watching. Ginny sent the girl a death glare whilst Hermione sent Harry a look of confusion. The twins and Ron were merely smirking.