♠O.6♠

*
*
*
|
|
|

20th century

DUMBLEDORE MADE HIS WAY ALONG THE CORRIDORS OF HOGWARTS ONCE MORE, IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND HE WAS TAKING AZALEA TO DIAGON ALLEY. The professor was actually excited about taking the girl to the alley, surprisingly in less than a full day, Azalea had managed to become a friend to him. When Dumbledore reached the entrance hall, he couldn't help but chuckle at her appearance.

The girl had been delivered to the room of requirement after their meeting and McGonagall had found her a suitable outfit for the muggle world after referencing many muggle magazines. She now wore a black top with a green flannel over the top, ripped blue jeans, brown heeled boots and a large wide brimmed black hat. She seemed overly uncomfortable.

"Good morning" he greeted and she smiled in return as she shuffled, not used to the clothing she wore, she was just glad that she had a hat as that was one thing she seemed to like about the outfit

"Good morning, do people wear these everyday?" She gestured to her outfit, hoping that he was going to say no, unfortunately he just chuckled which confirmed what she had already been thinking. "Where are we going?" She seemed to be good at holding a steady conversation which he appreciated.

"We are going to Diagon Alley to collect your things for school." When he said that, Azalea thought back to her time, they had a Diagon alley there also and it consisted of wooden huts portioned in a village through a tree line in the muggle village of Londinium.

"Is it still situated in Londinium?" She queried, they were now walking swiftly down to the gates of Hogwarts and Azalea was only just realizing that Dumbledore was still wearing his wizarding robes.

"Indeed it is but it now goes by the name London and is much different from when you would've seen it last" he informed as they reached the gates. The man had been pondering and only just realized that Azalea did not have the trace put on her by the ministry. "Are you familiar with apparating?"

"I have been taught how to do so" she confirmed and he nodded the turned to look back at the large castle.

"Please take my arm" he instructed for safety purposes, he did not want the daughter of Hogwarts to get lost in the modern world. She did as instructed and he turned on the spot, spinning them through the air from Scotland to London in less than ten seconds.

They landed and both had full composure as though they had not just been crushed from all angles. Dumbledore was proud that she managed to stand straight and still with a smile after the ride. As they walked, Dumbledore pondered upon how much her smile reminded him of his sister Ariana. Though the girl was everything that he'd wished his daughter would be if he had ever had a child. Azalea was daughter of the school he was professor of and he'd like to think that that meant he had a right to protect the delicate witch.

"What is it that we require first?" She asked gently as the glanced around a dusty pub that they were within, he guided her through to a back alleyway, oblivious to a range of expressions watching him. Some seemed happy to see him whilst others glared though it meant very little to the composed man.

"I believe we should purchase a trunk for your possessions" he informed and she nodded as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a large velvet pouch. Opening the pouch, many golden Galleons could be seen shining within.

"I could pay for you?" The professor queried "that way you can save you money for another time" he queried and she smiled softly at his words.

"That is okay Albus, i have enough money, there are more hidden chambers and tunnels than you know. I have lots of stores of money" she smiled and he chuckled in slight surprise. He was shocked by how much he was laughing but she just had that effect.

Azalea slightly wished she had the right to call the silver haired man uncle, she was aware that they had only recently met but he cared for her and she was taught to show appreciation to people who cared for her. He was also all she had in that time, except the ghost of her quarter sister.

"You may call me uncle Albus if you wish" the man smiled and it grew wider when she looked up at him in shock, he had been inside her head.

"Did I allow my guards to falter?" She asked in horror, her father Sazalar often shouted at her about getting distracted and letting her guards slip though he did it purely out of love for her.

"Just for a second, do not trouble yourself" he smiled softly, trying to calm her. There was silence for the rest of the walk until they had entered the shop.

"Thank you" she sighed and he glanced down at her curiously, what was she referring to ? "For letting me call you uncle Albus, I've never had an uncle. Just parents...creators."

"That is okay " he returned and guided her over to a line of chests against the wall, he was glad that most of the shopkeepers in Diagon Alley believed him when he said that Voldemort was back.

"Which one would you like?" He asked and she looked at the plain trunks in front of her.

"They all look the same" she whispered and he stifled another chuckle, he had been laughing far too much that day already.