♥1.O♥

*
*
*
|
|
|

20th century

THE GOLDEN TRIO ALONG WITH THE YOUNGEST WEASLEY CLATTERED INTO THE KITCHEN AS FRED AND GEORGE APPARATED. The second she heard the crack of apparation, Molly whipped around and glared at the twins. She ranted at them as the group moved into the kitchen of Grimmauld place. The table had been mostly filled by Sirius, Tonks, Remus and the Weasley brothers along with the remaining order members but a few spaces were left for the trio. With a sigh, Harry took the seat between Sirius and the new girl, Azalea.

"I suppose we should begin with an introduction" Molly coughed as the food was placed in the table, people were about to eat and groaned at the delay but looked upwards at the ginger women nonetheless. "I would like you all to meet Azalea Jones, she will be going to Hogwarts with you"

"It is a pleasure to meet you all" she smiled nervously and Harry saw Tonks slide their hands together. Only then did Harry notice the brightly coloured witch sat on Azaleas right. The twins stared at the girl with fascination as she removed her black hat to reveal large tumbles of chocolaty curls.

"What year?" The twins questioned the mother in sync and she frowned as she noticed Azalea shuffle uncomfortably. The older women glared at her prankster sons before replying.

"Fifth year, she was sorted into Gryffindor" Molly smiled as she took her seat and began to dish a variety of foods onto her plate. Harry also began to eat and noticed how uncomfortable Azalea was. He did not know her but felt that it was worth helping her in the end.

"Do you want some of this?" The raven haired boy questioned as he gestured with the serving spoon to a bowl of potatoes, she nodded with a grateful smile. She knew that she had to stop being scared, she could practically hear Sazalar hissing at her reaction.

"Thank you" she smiled as she forced herself to relax, turning to smile at the raven haired boy. "You are Harry?" She asked with uncertainty and he was slightly glad that she wasn't fan girling over his 'status' as Snape called it.

"Yeah, nice to meet you" he nodded and began to eat, she sighed as she abandoned her attempts at making friends. As of late, only adults seemed to like her which was a good thing but she also needed younger friends as she would attend school with them.

Hermione turned to the girl across from her, curious to ask more questions about the beautiful witch. She knew nothing about the girl except her name and what she had acquired from the snippet of conversation  and she was very curious as anyone would be.

"So, Azalea, who are your parents, I've never heard of a Jones family?" She questioned and Azalea looked up, already knowing the fake story that had been created with Dumbledore and the orders help.

"Oh, they died a long time ago." She informed "my mother was a muggle, a teacher in fact and my father was an auror though he never really reached high ranks."

"You are a half blood?" Hermione asked and the brunette nodded, her eyes flickering over to Sirius for help, the story was never discussed in much detail. The daughter of Hogwarts was worried, why was Hermione asking her so many questions.

"I don't really think this is a conversation for the dinner table Hermione, Azalea was homeschooled, when her parents died, she lived with her grandmother. Now that her grandmother has died she is under the care of Dumbledore." Remus span a web of lies and she quickly memorized them, smiling softly in faux agreement.

"When were you sorted?" Ron changed the subject, glaring slightly at Hermione, why was she interrogating the girl? Hermiones face showed that she didn't believe a word of the story and that worried Azalea immensely. She had to do as Dumbledore said, he was her guardian and he didn't want people to know the truth about her and Hermione was trying to.

"Last night" she informed though she never had placed the hat upon her head that day. Fred and George exchanged looks with each other before looking back at the beautiful girl. They were attempting to understand her. People were finishing their dinners and disappearing off to some unknown place and Azalea was left along with Sirius and Remus.

"They hate me" she groaned and put her cutlery down, having eaten barely anything, the men noticed but didn't comment, it must be hard to eat when you were in a completely different timezone to what you were used to.

"They don't hate you" Remus tried and Sirius scoffed, the pair looked at him and he rose his eyebrows.

"Well they don't exactly like her either" the man shrugged and Azalea rolled her eyes with a giggle.

"You know, you're not really helping Padfoot" the werewolf rolled his eyes and Azalea watched the exchange with a smile, she truly wished she could have a friendship like that once day.

"Chill it Moony, the girl giggled" Sirius smirked and the girl flashed him a smile. "They warm up to you, you can't expect them to trust you straight away"

"I thought that they would at least pretend to like me" she scoffed and stood, moving to put her plate by the sink, she whipped out her wand in one quick flourish and flicked it at the dishes. The dishes all cleaned and packed themselves away neatly. She smiled happily and hid her wand once more.

"You don't have the trace on you?" Remus questioned in shock, finally understanding what Dumbledore meant when he said that she was advanced in magic.

"What is a trace?" She queried curiously and both men smiled at her adorable curiosity. She was smart, extremely smart for her time but she had much to learn about the modern world.