Chapter Eight.

Sharla's P.o.v*

BEEP, BEEEP, BEEEEP

"UGGGGH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell.

"BEEP BEEEP BEEEEP"

"I WILL PERSONALLY KILL WHOEVER'S PHONE THAT IS"

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"  I open my eyes, only to be blinded by light. ugggh My head is so sore... I look to my left and I see Justin right beside me? On my left I see Ludacris on top of the fridge? and Ryan is lying on the coffee table? What the fuck happened lastnight..

I walk over to the phone that is beeping and it was mine.

I have 30 Missed calls and 20 text messages.. omg I open them up and they were all from mum wanting me to go back home (to Scooters) I decided to text her back.

To mum:

why? Its not like you notice im there or anything. ill be home when I get there.

Sharla

I instantly get a reply from her say

From mum:

Nevaeh, I know im not the best mum and you don't like my decisions at the moment but please come home, im worried and want cuddles with my girl.

Pfft she can go cuddle Scooty, cause when ever she is around him im the person who gets blamed for everything. fuck it. Im not ready to go back yet. and quite frankly I don't even know where I am.

I decide not to text her back because I really don't want to get into an argument..

owww my head hurts like shit. How much did I drink last night?

"MMMM" I heard a groan.

"Cris?"

"Whaat"

"Um why are you on top of the fridge?" He sat up fast and hit his head on the wall. I stifled a laugh:')

"I have no idea, my head hurts can you get me some advil?"

"I would but I dont even know where anything is..? and whos house is this?"

"Its justins" I nod.

"hey, wanna play a prank on him?" I smirk

"Yes, buut just so you know.. Justin is the King of Pranks. Not even joking" He whispered. I nod and walk out side to find a bucket and full it up with water.. then take it back inside

"Okay Cris get your camera ready" I whisper. He nods and I heard his video turn on, walking up to the video I whisper

"Sorry Bieber but its too tempting" I walk back over to the bucket and pour all the water out on Justin. Everything happened so fast. Just sprung up off the couch looking furious, all I could do was laugh!

"SHARLA WHAT THE FUCK"

"SOZ NOT SOZ!" I say quickly running away laughing.

"IM GOING TO GET YOU, YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME IN MY OWN HOUSE." shit hes right, I don't know where im going.

I run up the stairs and find a window, slowly and quietly I climb out of it and go on the roof and lay down.

Hopefully he doesn't see me, or else ill be dead, hahaha.

"NEVAEH YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE!" Im trying my best not to laugh. I heard something slide, like a sliding door or window. FUCK! I think he found me, slowly getting up I tip toe to the far end of the roof and sit behind the chimney. 

"NEVAEH I KNOW YOURE UP ON THE ROOF, ILL GET YOU." shit shit shit. I walk over to the edge of the roof and see a balcony,  I slid down the side of the house my hand right arm still intacked with the roof, surprisingly I can  reach the balcony with my tipy toes. I smirk to my self and gently get down.

I heard foot steps on the roof, I quickly moved over to the wall so he couldnt see me. "Whatthe fuck, I swear she was I here" I heard justin whisper to himself. suckeeerrr.

I opened the balcony door and made my way into the room.

this place is socool, its like a cinema! I went up to the sound booth thingy where you put movies on, I decided on Grown ups 2. best movie.

I look around and see a popcorn machine.  mmm yummy!!! I grab a popcorn cup fill it up with popcorn and made my wayback to the seats.

im hoping he doesnt find me...

*Justins p.o.v*

I just climbed back in side,  where the fuck could she be? I walk past the movie room when I hear a movie playing.. slowly and quietly I openthe door and see Sharla sitting on the seats in the middle.. this is my change to get revenge :3

I slowly creep up behind Sharla and yelled "BOO!"

"AHHHHHH" She screamed, falling out of her seat making the popcorn fly everywhere.

"AAHAHAHAHHA, paybacks a bitch isnt it?" i smirked.

"Oh shut it Bieber" She playfully glared but ended up laughing. Aw her laugh is so cute.. WAIT WHAT.. did i just say..

"um justin did you hear me?"

"Huh? Sorry lost in thought, whatd you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to watch the movie with me.."

"Yeah sure, but first i think we need more popcorn"

"Yeah i think your right, but you know we wouldnt need any if you didnt scare the living shit out of me.."

"Sweetheart life is never fair"

"Yeah, you can say that again.." i heard her mumble not wanting me to hear but i did..