Chapter Six.

Sharla's P.o.v*

I feel a tapping on my shoulder, opening my eyes I see Scooty. Ugh what does he want.

"What?"

"Uhh, we arrived we are now in Atlanta" he says awkwardly.

"Oh okay." Getting up I wince in pain, my hand is killing me. I guess scooty noticed, he came over and grabbed my bags for me, I gave him a light smile to say thankyou.

Walking off the plane I get blinded by lights and flashes. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

The next thing I know is 6 big tall men surround mum, Scooty and I, blocking the photographers. Im pissed. We start walking, I get pushed to the ground and I nearly scream in pain. A tall man helped me up and covered me so no one can touch me. I don't like this, im pissed off and in serious pain. I haven't even been in Atlanta for 30 minutes and im already hating it. I just want to back to Miami, where my real home is. Whipping some tears that suddenly fell down my cheeks from all the pain I carry on walking behind Mum and scooty as well as the big tall men. Im guessing they're his body guard's?  Who is this guy?

*At the car.

"So Sharla how do you like Atlanta so far" Mum asked.

"Ha, you really want to know?" She nodded.

"I fucking hate it, im pissed as fuck, im in pain. I got fucking pushed by those fucking idiots with the cameras, I want to go home." I say with anger and pain showing in my eyes.

" Sharla language! don't be such a drama queen, this is our new home now."

"You did not just fucking call me a drama queen, of all people you mother or should I even call you that because you are sure not acting like one." She gasped but before I let her answer I jump in the car and put my ear phones in. once again. Resting my head on the window watching the cars and trees go by I change the song to King for a day.

I feel the car coming to a stop, Looking out the front window I see a gate and Scooty talking into a box. The gates open and we drive through.

"Sharla, this is our new home." Mum said. but I just ignored her, rolling my eyes at her I sit back until the car stops. She thinks im going to talk to her after what she said to me. bitch think again. Im still pissed at her.

The car stops and everyone got out, as I get out I look at my "new home" Its defiantly big, basically a mansion. Walking to the back of the car going to get my bags but they weren't there? what the fuck. Looking around, mum and scooty are already up the stairs and getting ready to open the door with a guy standing next to them with all our bags? um okay.

Deciding I better go along with them I make my way up the stairs and head in the door.

"Welcome home guys" An unfamiliar voice said. lifting my head up I come face to face too Justin Bieber and Usher. Nope don't care. I put my head back down just wanting to go to my "new room" and think. I decided to speak up.

"Um where is my room?"

"Sharla manners" My s called mother spoke.

"Shut up, Lisa." Everyone gasped. I rolled my eyes. Looking at scooty giving him a "well are you going to tell me?" look.

"Um upstairs to your right then to your left and its the second one." I nod, as I go to grab my suit case Justin stops me.

"Don't worry about that, Ill take it for you"

"No thanks." I grab my suit case and make my way up stairs, not caring if my suitcase makes loud noises banging on the stair case.

Following the directions Scooty gave me, I come face to a door. Taking a deep breath I open the door.

woah, this is big and flash, to flash.

Shutting the door behind me I lay my suitcase on the floor then lay down on the bed.

Putting in my ear phones I change the song to "Daddy's little girl by Frankie J" Listening to the lyrics I slowly cry and cry until sleep consumes  me.

Lisa's p.o.v*

As soon as Sharla left I spoke.

"Im so sorry for her being rude, she's taking the move pretty hard.." Usher and Justin both give me a sympathy smile and say they understand.

"So how about some tea or coffee?" Usher asks. We all agree. I personally think I need one.

"So Lisa, how do you like Atlanta so far?" Justin asked me.

"Its great from what I saw from the airport to here. I just hopeSharla  settles in soon." I say looking down.

"Im sure she will."

"Lets just hope."

*Justin's P.o.v (before Scooter, Lisa and Sharla came home)

I was currently sitting on the couch thinking. I wonder what Scooters new Fiancé and step daughter are going to be like. Any minute now they will be here. Im kind of nervous, i don't even know why..

My thoughts got cut off by keys rattling, I guess theyre here.

"Yo JB, Scooter is here"

"Ight" Getting off the couch we walk to the front door to greet them.

"Welcome home Guys" I say, looking past Scooter and Lisa I see a girl looking at the ground with a broken arm?, I think its Sharla , She's beautiful. She looked up and noticed I was looking at her. Shit.

"Um where is my room?" I heard her voice, its so soft. Omg Justin shut up. 

"Sharla manners" Lisa spoke, giving her a warning look, Sharla just rolled her eyes not caring.

"Shut up, Lisa." She said, Everyone gasped. What is wrong with this girl, She must be a trouble maker or something.

"Um upstairs to your right then to your left and its the second one." Scooter says kindly. Sharla walked over to her suitcase but I quickly jumped in.

"Don't worry about that, Ill take it for you"

"No thanks." She said and took her suitcase from me and made her way up stairs banging the wheels as she went up. oh dear, she seems like she's had a rough past. well im going to try and help her. I thought to my self.