Chapter Seven.

Sharla's p.o.v*

Waking up, I notice its really dark? um okay. slowly getting out off the bed I explore my new room. There's a fucking fire place in my room? what the shit. I have two walk in wardrobes, one for shoes and one for clothes. I have an on suite with a Jacuzzi, a shower that the water comes out of the shower head in the roof. 2 long body length mirrors.. and huge landscape mirror above the sink and much more. Shit how much things do you need in a blimmin bathroom?

I walk out and check the time, its 7pm. hmm I wanna drink. Yeah im gonna do that..

I grab my suitcase, my dark blue mini dress, black high heels, make up, hair spray and my straighteners.

* After getting ready.

 I look at my reflection, I look good. I grab my some money and my phone then head down stairs.

"Sharla where do you think you're going?" I heard mum say, I turn around to look at her.

"Out."

" You haven't asked if you can go out.'

"Yeah Lisa, when have I ever? and why are you only starting to care?" She doesn't answer.

"Don't wait up" I say as I walk out the front door. Now time to get shitfaced.

Uggh this drive way is so fucking long! Once I finally get to the gate I open the little side gate and walk on out into freedom.

A taxi pulled up beside me, I decided to get in and ask to get dropped off at the best club in Atlanta.

"Miss, we have arrived at Prive, it is one of the best clubs, im sure you will have a good time."

"Thankyou, how much do I pay you?"

"You seem nice so just $10, thanks" I handed him the money then get out. I walk up to the door and show the bounces my ID card. "You my go through" I thanked him and went on in. HA Suckkerr its a fake ID bitch. :')

As I walk through the club everyone is dancing and having a good time, I stating making my way to the bar and order a drink.

"Hi, can I get you anything?"

"Yeah, uum can I please get a sex on the beach?"  "Sure that's $6.50" i handed the lady the money and grabbed my drink. Taking it in one hit I head off into the dance floor and start dancing.

"Hey baby" I turn around and see a really hot guy, hmm may as well play along.

"Hey" I winked

"Wanna dance?" He smirked.

"Sure!" He spun me around so I can grind on him. I felt his hands down by my ass as I twerk around his groin.

"First time here?" he asks.

"How about I buy you a drink?"

'Yeah come on" I agree.

"Helloo what can I get you?"

"One Jacks and coke and one..' He looks at me.

"Sex on the beach and 6 Tequila shots" The guy looks at me like im crazy.

"Babe, you know how to drink" he says. I giggle and say..

"Hey im not having all those shots by my self, you're going to help me" I wink. He just bites his lip and turns to the waitress.

"Okay so that comes to $15.65 please" He handed her the money and we both went and sat in a booth.

"Okay three for me and three for you" I say as I give him the shots, lemon and salt.