Chapter 25

Sharlas p.o.V*

Okay so we just got backed to scooters and once I walked through the door I saw mum tidying up the mess I made, walking over to her I bend down and start helping, she gave me a weak smile to say thankyou and I just nodded.

"Well that wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear.." I say with a lite chuckle.

"I'm sure it wasn't but now we know why she was such a bitch, she's probably taking her anger out on you for the same reasons" Scooty said.

"Yeah.. I think your right. But I'm not promising that I won't go for round two, I'm just putting that out there" I laugh.

Scooty and mum looked at me for a moment before they laughed as well.

"Um I guess I have something to say now.. Um Scooty you're forgiven and I think I'm sorry for your wall over here.. I can't really control my anger.." I say looking at the now broken wall..

"Thanks kiddo and don't worry about it, we can get that fixed.. Anyways your mum was telling me how much you love your boxing and gym work outs so when you were away we put in a boxing gym up stairs. It's got pads, gloves, all the gear, all the boxing bags, everything and it's connected onto your room as well"

I was completely blown away.. Why would he do that m for me? I'm not his real daughter? And I'm a bitch to him?

"No offence but why would you do that for me? I'm a complete bitch to you?" I say confused..

"Well I was thinking maybe you could teach Justin and I.."

"Okay sounds goods haha, we start from 9:00am tomorrow and don't be late. Prepare to die but hopefully you don't." I laugh at the end.

"Oh my gosh was that a complement from Sharla!? Oh praise the lord the girl is turning into an angel!" Justin preaches. I laughed "Shut up Justin" I say giggling.

"It's good to have you back hon" mum says hugging me.

"Yeah.. I think Miami did some good for me. Oh speaking of Miami! Mum can Rosie and the crew come up this weekend?!? Please please pleaseeee" I beg her.

"It's alright with me but you have to check with scooter" she says turning to him.

"Yeah it's fine with me kiddo" she says shaking my hair.

"Okay dude, you gotta stop calling me kiddo" I laugh whilst smiling before I went to call Rosie.

(On the phone)

R: hey girl!!
S: guess who's coming to Atlanta this weekend!!!
R: who?
S:YOU AND THE CREW ARE!!
R: OMG are you serious!?!?!!!
S: yes! And don't worry about flights, Scooty is going to send the private jet to come get you all!
R: OMG OMG this is gonna be off the hook! I'm so excited! Tell them we all say thankyou and I'm gonna go pack and tell the others!
S: okay! Tell them I say hey and tell Chase I love him!
R: yeah I will! Okay love you chicly talk soon!
S: okay! Byeee love you too!

I say before hanging up. Wait I thought mums and scootys wedding is this weekend?

"Hey mum!" I shout.
"Yes sweetie?" I hear her coming into my room.

"Um I thought your and scootys wedding was this weekend?" I ask awkwardly.
"Oh we moved it to the end of the month with everything that is going on we haven't planned the wedding or sent out invitations so we decided that the wedding will be at the end of the month." She says with a smile.

"Mum, I'm sorry for being such a bitch.. It's just hard because I just want dad back but I promise I'll try to get along with him." She smiled gratefully at me.

"So tell me all about Miami!" She says excitedly. I chuckle.

"Well the first night was hectic, I found out that chase was sleeping with a slut.. So I got pissed drunk, bet the slut up, woke up at dads grave... But I gave chase a second change and he knows if he blows this then it's over for good and yeah did some spray painting, danced, went to the beach, we had such a good time mum! It was amazing.. It felt like I never left..." I say smiling at the memories.

"Well I'm glad you had a great time and about Chase just be careful. I'm so excited to see everyone again especially Rosie, she's like my second daughter" I laugh at her and agree.

"Alright well I'm going to go get dinner sorted." She says.

"Okay mum!" I shout. I walk over to my dock and plug in my music. Cranking the music up I get changed into my work out gear, spandex booty shorts, Nike sneakers and my sports bar. I walk next door into my boxing gym.
Then went straight into my 45 minute
work out then did my hour routine of boxing. With one last kick on the bag I smiled and laid in the boxing ring.

"Jeez I'm tired" in mumble to myself puffing away.

"Woah." I quickly sat up and saw Justin standing there with wide eyes.

"Hah what?" I ask.

" I never knew you were that good!" He says.

" yeah well I've been doing it for most of my life so yeah haha but thanks" I say awkwardly.

"No problem, well Lisa wanted me to come get you cause dinner is nearly ready." He replied.

"Oh okay, um I'll be down in ten." I say getting up and jumping out of the ring before going into my room and having a nice relaxing shower.

*Justin P.o.v*

I walked back down stairs and helped set everything up for dinner as i was doing so Selena called me.

"Hey babe what's up?" I asked.