Chapter 27

Justin's P.O.V*
I watch Sharla as she walks to my lambo, the wind in her hair, the way it bounces and shines, the smile on her face. Everything... she's just beautiful, I love the way she laughs it's like music to my ears.

"Uhh Justin? You okay there?" Sharla questions.
"Oh uh yeah sorry, I was off in my own little world.." I said as we sped off to Sharlas school.

"So what are you gonna do if you see slut guts today?" I ask. I looked over at sharla briefly and she's got an intense look on her face.

"I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch" she says with a crazy giggle at the end. I shake my head and chuckle. Before we knew it we were parked at her school.

"Well we are here" I say
"Yeah I guess we are, well thanks Jay" she says with a goofy smile.

"No probs Shar, have fun at school" I smirk
"HA! You're so funny loser" she says with a wink. I chuckle and sped off like no tomorrow with a goofy smile on my face. Why does she make me feel like this?
*Ring Ring Ring* I hear my phone ring.
"Hello?" I answer with out seeing who called.
"Hey JuJu, wanna go shopping with me for the VMA's? We need to be perfect!" I heard Selena say on the other end.

"Oh um yeah sure, I'll meet you at the mall in 10?"
"Okay babe, see you then. Love you JUJU" she says.
"Yeah love you too" I say quietly. Agh I really can't be bothered going shopping...

Well wish me luck I guess, gonna have the bloody time of my life... not.

Sharlas P.O.V*

As Justin took off out of school I walked to my locker, as I walk through the halls everyone just stares at me. I mean I did flog their queen bee I guess. I chuckle to my self as I near my locker.
Opening my locker I grab the things I need and head off to first period. Maths. "Woohoo" I say to myself rolling my eyes.
Slamming my locker closed I take one step only to be slammed into. What the fuck?

I look up and see all three bimbos, just my luck...

"Well what do you fuckers want? Can you make it quick I gotta head to class" I say rolling my eyes.

"Aw look at you, acting all tough. Everyone knows it's just an act fatty. Get a life would you. I mean really look at you, your so fat! Go get liposuction done or something oh my god" the queen bitch from hell says.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I was just trying to be you for the day. Since you know you're such a slut and all. Sorry slug but I gotta get to class. Bye" I say smugly as I walk off.

I'm so proud holy shit!
I look behind me and all three bimbos watch me walk away with their mouths wide open. I giggle to myself and head to class.

*bell rings*
"Alright class I need that assignment done by next week! Enjoy your lunch and the rest of the day" Mr Larkin said.

Packing up my stuff I dash out the door heading to the cafeteria, as I walk through the doors someone threw a milkshake and spaghetti all over me.
Looking at the person In front of me, my face goes red and my knuckles go white...

Slutty blonde bimbo...

She's got that stupid smirk on her face. Everyone in the cafeteria is dead quiet, not a sound or beep.

"Aw look that milkshake and spaghetti just brings your whole outfit together!" She snarled.

I faintly giggled.
"What are you laughing at bitch?" She says.

"Do you know how much fun I'm going to have with caving your head into the fucking ground?" I say.

"Bull shit you won't do anything! We all know it's just an act!" She says with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah I'm going to enjoy this!" I say as I dash towards her, slamming her head into the table behind her, she tries to hit me back but my reflexes are to fast for her. I drag her over to the wall and hold her there where everyone can see.
"You see I really hate bullies but oh I just remember actually... just because you changed your name and your look doesn't mean I forgot who you really are. Good try but not good enough. I know all your little secrets since we were in the same soccer team. You better watch your back or else maybe just maybe your secrets will get leaked out." I snarl. Her eyes go wide. I shove her into the wall one last time before I storm out side wiping my phone out and call Justin.

*Phone ringing*

J: Hello?
S: hey Justin, can you please come get me from school...
J: oh hey sharla! Yeah sure I'll be right there. See you soon.
S: okay thanks, bye.

With that I hung up the phone and waited out the front of the gates and had a cigarette.