Chapter Three.

Sharla's p.o.v*

im walking down my street now, I feel like this walk is taking forever!
ugggggggh, come on Sharla not to far now.

5 minutes later I walk up my drive way and enter the house, as I go into the living room I see my mother straddling scooty, scotty? what ever his name is and making out with him.  ugh she disgusts me.

"really, I come home to see this. oh how lovely. not. if iknew that id walk into seeing this I wouldnt of came home." I say with attitude.

"oh Sharla sweetie your home." she says, trying to care that I'm actually home.

"whatever im going to my room." I say disappointed In her. I don't even want to look at her. UGGGGGGGH.

I storm up to my room, slam the door and start chucking all my things around the room, I heard something crack, I walked over and saw that I smashed a picture frame of my dad and I. bursting into tears I walk over two my wall and start punching it. fuck this, fuck living, fuck not having my dad here, fuck scotty, fuck mum, FUCK FAMILY AND FUCK LIFE!

"FUUUUCCCCKK!!!!" I screamed crying, I look at my knuckles they're all bleeding. pfft oh well, I begin punching again and again and again that was until I had an unbearable pain in my left hand. well fuck.

walking to my on suite I turn on the tap and wash all the blood off my hand. Looking at my left hand its swollen, bruised, it has cuts all over my knuckles and most importantly one of my bones and sticking out of my hand. crying I walk down stairs not caring if mum sees me, I grab her car keys and head to the hospital.

*at the hospital.

Walking in I try to cover my hand with my sleeve to top the bleeding but its not helping.

"Hello miss, do you need any help?" I nodded and showed her my hand. Her face turned white and immediately took me to see a doctor not caring if other people where before me.

"Right this way miss"
"Thanks" She led me to a room and helped me stop the bleeding, on the way to the room she pressed some buzzer and another doctor came.

"Hello my name is Doctor smith, I will be here to look after you for this evening, now tell me how you did this?"

"Im Sharla , umm well I have an anger problem and I punched my wall multiple times, not caring if I brake anything but now im in pain soo.. "

"Ugh yes,  I think we will have to do a quick surgery right away and then we will put you into cast for 6 weeks."

"Okay" as he gets me ready for surgery.

"do you want me to call any family members? just to let them know?"

"Um sure, my mum" I gave him her number.

"Well Sharla you fucked up" I whispered to my self. Sitting on the bed I wait until a nurse came to take me to surgery.

"Hello you must be Sharla?" I nodded.

"Im Savannah im here to take you to surgery"

"Okay, thanks" Savannah told me t lay down on the bed as she pushed it to the surgery department.

"Okay, we're here. Don't worry it will all be okay, they will just put a small screw into the bone so it will pull into line and heal quicker."

"Okay thanks, again" she nodded then another doctor came over.

"Hello Sharla, Im Doctor Brown I will be your surgeon for today. it will be a quick procedure" I thanked him and then he pushed me into the theatre room.

"Okay, please shuffle onto this bed right here" I did as I was told and lay down. Doctor Brown came over and put something over my mouth.

"Just take a few deep breathes Sharla" I did as told and suddenly I blacked out.

Lisa's p.o.v*

I was sitting on the couch with Scooter when my phone rang.

"Hello, Lisa speaking"

"Hi Lisa, It Doctor Smith from Miami hospital, I would just like to inform you that your daughter Sharla is in surgery right now, she has broken her left hand and he bone is sticking out of her skin."

"Oh my god, I will be right there! thankyou" before he could speak I hung up, tears brimmed my bottom eye lids.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Scooter asked.

"Sharla, she's in surgery" with that we both ran out of the house with our phones, wallets and keys.

"Babe, do you want me to drive?" I nod.

*Arriving at Miami hospital.

"Mam, how can I help you?" a kind lady said.

"Um my daughter Sharla is in surgery can I go to her room?" I asked.

"ahh Sharla, she's a kind girl, I was the one who took her to surgery." I smiled.

"Her room is on the 4th floor, room 302" she kindly said.

"Thankyou so much" Scooter and I raced to the Elevator and went to find my baby.

*After Surgery.

*Sharla's p.o.v

I can hear muffled voices but everything is black.

"Scooter, how am I going to tell her we are moving to Atlanta with you?" mum said.

"Im not sure, I guess we have to tell her soon. cause in 3 days we are leaving" after that there was silence, dead silence.

IM MOVING!!!!!!?!?!?!? WHY DIDNT SHE TELL ME SOONER!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

I slowly open my eyes only to quickly shut them again because of the bright light.

 "Can you please leave, I want to be alone right now" I say. I know im being harsh on them but they shouldn't of hid such a big secret from me.

"Shar-" I cut mum off.
"Mum just please, can both of you just go home and I will call you when I can be released, im fine. im okay I just want to be left alone right now." I heard mum sigh.

"Okay sweetheart" she said, I could feel her coming closer to me. I felt her rub my hand. As soon as they both left I burst into tears. No one tells me anything anymore, I just want my dad.