Part 2 - Chapter 15 - If That's What It Takes

Start from the beginning

"Luka, you don't deserve any of those things. You didn't deserve being hurt back then and you truly, with out a doubt, deserve to be hurt now." Sam said and moved closer to Luke.

"I forgave them all. Each one of them. And I got over it. I got over it all. All except for this one. I don't think I can ever forget this one. I can never get over it. My heart just has been through too much for me to give it back to someone, and all they did was shattered it again, after it barely healed from previous owners that held it. He just... He just broke it even more. I can't take it. I. Can not. Take. It. Anymore!" Luke said, screaming the last part.

"Luke, calm down. Do not get worked up on it because of the people that hurt you." Sam said trying to comfort Luke.

"Is it because I'm too soft? Am I too much of a softy. Too much of an angel, huh? Is it?!" Luke asked, getting off of the bed, moving father away from it, waking up and down in the room.

"Luke, calm down. Please." Sam begged.

"Tell me. Why can't I be loved, huh? I just belong alone." He whispered and exited the room, running out of the house, into the berry flied that covered the farm lands for miles.

~

There was nothing but pain inside of his body. Freezing chills running down his spins. He sat on the soiled flooring of he farm, digging his hands into it, not caring that he was was digging into small pebbles, and sharp pieces of metal that dug into his skin. It reopened old wounds and he didn't seem to notice. Sam, Mickey, Bradley, Devin, Kelvin, Ricky, and Zachary watched with softened faces and feelings towards Luke. They tried calling him for the last thirty minutes and they got not one response. They eventually agreed to send Tommie, Emilie, Bryan, and Ben back into the house because they did not want them to see Luke like this. Zachary came the morning and his five mates couldn't be more happier. He were their to comfort them all at times like these.

Luke's kids watched a strong,healthy, cheerful, kindhearted person to a weak, unhealthy person that would not eat, that covered his sadness with smiles and laughs, all because he wants his kids to not worry about him. But they saw it. They saw the pain. They saw the red eyes. They saw everything. 

They continue to watch, blood gush from his hands, the more he dug into the dry, soil. The unwanted soil as they would call it. The soil that was used a dump heap for metal, and pebbles, old farming tools and so on.

"Can you just remain quiet." They looked up and watch Luke speak. Bradley was about to speak up when Luke spoke again. "I'm trying to do something here." They watch Luke mutter, his head going the his side, talking to nothing.

They stared in dolor while Luke continued to speak to nothing. To something he thought was there. They felt low spirited.

"And against my will an unknown force has led me to these mournful shores." Luke muttered, before standing up. He walked up to his kids, their mate, and Sam, sending them a small smile, which they returned. "Let's go back to the house, yeah?" They gave him a puzzled look and nodded, standing up.

They returned back to the house and Luke stopped in his steps the instant they reached the stairways. He felt some type of presence closing around him. His wolf howled sadly and loudly inside of him. He dropped to the ground, shaking uncontrollably. The unsettling thoughts and images returning into his mind, playing over and over again. Sam knelt down at his side, while his pups all look down, surrounding him standing on pins and needle with the unsure knowledge of what was going on. Luke's head pounded and pained. His heart pounded, and ached in sadness, his wolf continuing to grief in such sadness, which caused the actions and effects that was occurring. He was fed up of crying over it but he could not help it. His wolf was in pain and was tired of giving itself to another, only to be put in pain again.

He was surrounded by loved ones, but those were his kids, mother figure, friend. But he somewhat felt alone. Completely alone in his heart. His wolf was trapped in a state of depression and it made him trapped in depression and a mental state of insanity. His world was falling apart inside and every bit of happiness that his wolf had were slowly draining away. His smiles never seemed to last for long anymore, just because he was haunted by his past. He had tormented echoes that played in his mind over and over, breaking his him day by day. Taking every piece of strength he held onto and draining it. His happiness drained away by each tear drop that escaped from his eyes.

He slammed his fists on the flooring violently, Sam and the boys trying to hold him back from doing anymore damage to himself.

"Ma, it's going to be okay. We're here and we are never going anywhere. Just please calm down." Mickey begged and held Luke tightly. Luke wrapped his arms around his son's body and sobbed heavily into his shoulder. "Can you all excuse us please." Mickey said and everyone shook their head. Mickey growled softly and they all sighed, getting off of the floor, walking slowly away from Luke, and into their respected rooms.

"I'm sorry, baby boy." Mickey whispered and pulled away from his son's hold. He slowly stood up and so did Mickey.

"What are you sorry for, Ma?" He asked with reference to Luke's apology.

"I don't like you guys seeing me like this. I have to be strong for you all and I don't want you all worrying about me." He said.

"We will always worry about you, Ma. We love you and we know you are hurting and we really wish you can help. We want to see you happy again." Mickey said, looking down at his short parent.

"You will see me happy. These last few days are going to be nothing but great memories." Luke said and gave his son a caring, comforting hug. "Go get some rest. I love you all." He said and Mickey smiled. They bid good nights and Luke returned to his room.

Luke had his plants set. He didn't know if he was going to do it but he had no feeling of turning back. He didn't want to go back to the place that saddened him even more. He loved it out in the fresh farm lands, but he also had a job to do, both as a parent and the other as a caregiver to a pack.

But Luke wanted to finish it all. "I'm so tired." He whispered over and over throughout the night. The statement having a different meaning for him.

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading.

I know it's been really bad and I apologize for it.

I hope you all enjoyed reading it though.

Leave your thoughts.

Hugs and kisses <3