79

Get each chapter on my Daniel Seavey book to 50 votes and I'll update all 3 books :)

Grayson POV

I opened the door to see all the guys along with Tori standing there. Tori was holding a cookie cake and Daniel was holding balloons.

"Congrats!"

"Congrats?"

"Did you not see the comment from Atlantic Records?"

"No?"

"They said they want your contact information because they're interested in working with you!"

"Oh my god" I said and I felt the tears welling up. I covered my face with my hands and cried. Who knew me posting a silly video would lead to this? They all group hugged me and I looked up at them. I owed them an apology and an explanation as to why I had ignored them for so long.

"Can I talk to you guys?" I asked and they all nodded. Tori sat the cake down on the table and Daniel let the balloons go and let them float to the ceiling. We all sat down on the couch and I sighed.

"I really owe all of you an apology. I've been ignoring all of you just because of Jack. You didn't deserve that, you weren't the ones who cheated on me. I've just been sitting in my room this whole time doing nothing when I could have been spending the rest of my summer having fun with my best friends. I broke my phone and my mom bought me a new one but I haven't even turned it on yet. She took me to the doctors and they found out I stopped eating so now I'm in therapy too and my mom has to watch me when I eat. It really sucks that I let myself get to this place and I didn't even let any of you try and help me. So I'm sorry I shut all of you out, you didn't deserve it" I said and they all got up again to group hug me.

"Are you eating good now?" Tori asked and I thought about lying and telling her yes but I didn't want any more secrets.

"Not necessarily but I'm doing a lot better" I said and she nodded and smiled in an understanding way.

Tori POV

Grayson wasn't doing good, she really wasn't but the least I could do is be there for her now that she was letting me. I wanted her to be healthy because I knew she'd been down this road before. After talking to her I could tell she was feeling a little better but she wouldn't fully be herself until she got over Jack.

We all sat down to eat the cookie cake and Grayson surprisingly ate a big slice. She seemed a little happier now that she wasn't all alone.

"Hey the guys and I are gonna stay here tonight, do you wanna stay?" Jonah asked me.

"Sure I just need to get my things"

"I'll drive you over to your house to get them then" He put his arm around my waist and we told everybody we were leaving.