25

Grayson's POV

The next class i sat right by Zach..great. I just hoped he'd apologize because I hated not talking to him. Sure enough, the first thing he did was come over and try and talk to me.

"Hey gray..I wanted to apologize. That was mean. They told me to stop but I thought it was funny. I didn't think you'd be so mad"

"It's okay Zach, I'll let you off the hook today"

"That'd be great Grayson"

"Mhm just don't make me mad again today"

"I'll try" He said and we started doing our project. We were in Spanish class and it was pretty easy today. We were supposed to pick a country and do a presentation on that country by Friday.

This was the last class of the day and we planned on getting chipotle after. Well, besides Jonah. He had a date. School ended and we piled into my car to head to chipotle.

We got there and Jack ordered for us. We all down and Corbyn started eating out of my bowl. "Hey eat your own you bean"

"I like yours more"

"I don't care!" I pushed my bowl to the other side of me and then Jack grabbed it and started eating out of it. I sighed and took his burrito bowl and started eating it. He got offended and took it back. He handed me my bowl back and I laughed.

We talked and sat for a while after eating. We decided to go and see a movie but we all got bored halfway through the movie. We left and decided to find something else to do

IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I COULDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY AND NOW IM AT THE BEACH SO IM SORRY ILL UPDATE LATER