67

Don't 👏🏻complain 👏🏻 about 👏🏻 my 👏🏻 short 👏🏻 chapters👏🏻 I'm 👏🏻 sick 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 that's 👏🏻 all 👏🏻 I 👏🏻 felt 👏🏻 like 👏🏻 doing 👏🏻

Thank you.

Also, thanks for saying I'm annoying for that cliffhanger on 66😂 I know I'm annoying

Rude comments will be deleted because I know this is similar to the Jack drama that just happened but I had already planned for some drama to happen whenever I found out about the jack thing.

Grayson POV

I walked into the room and sat down beside him. He put his phone in his pocket and scooted a little closer to me. "I'm sorry it was just-"

"Jack please don't do this. I know it wasn't your mom"

"Uh-"

"Who's Anna jack"

"I don't know an Anna, that was my mom"

"Save it! Stop lying to me!" I said and stood up. Out of all the days he could've done this he choose to do it on my birthday.

"IM NOT LYING TO YOU" Jack yelled at me.

"JACK YOUR MOMS NAME ISN'T ANNA. WHO'S ANNA?"

"fine Grayson. Fine. Do you really wanna know who Anna is?" He said and by now everybody has walked into the house to listen.

"Yes"

"She's a girl I accidentally caught feelings for. I don't know what to do because I love you both. I just wanted to make both of you happy. I love Anna but I love you too. You guys are so similar I fell in love with both of you. When I went to see my mom I only stayed for a week then I flew to Washington to see Anna. I'm so sorry Grayson, I really am"

"Wait Washington? Anna? Oh my god Jack I know you're not dating Anna Seavey, as in my sister Anna"

"Well" He scratched the back of his head.

"No. Get out. Get out now. I don't want to see you again just go." I said and pushed him towards the door.

"I'm so sorry Grayson I never meant to hurt you"

"I really don't care Jack, you should've thought about that before you cheated on me with my own sister. Get out" I said and pushed him out the door. I slammed it behind me and slid down to the floor. I curled my knees up to my chest and started crying. Everybody ran up at once and started comforting me. Daniel looked furious and tried to run after Jack but I stopped him. "Just let him do whatever he wants, I don't care anymore"

Jack POV

I messed up. I messed up bad. I never wanted to hurt either of them. I just was so conflicted about who I loved more that I decided to date them both. In the back of my head I knew it was wrong but I just loved making both of them happy. Way to go jack. You've lost both of them now. What is Daniel going to do to me? I broke both of his sisters hearts. I booked a plane ticket home. I needed to think for a while before I saw anybody else or made any more decisions.