8

Quick note and I'll update again later
Follow my Instagram @kyndalyoung and comment when done and I'll include you in the story in some way. Like as a friend, one of the boys gfs or how ever you want ❤️

Grayson pov

I woke up in the hospital and I didn't remember what happened until I moved my hand and felt pain. I looked at it and I had a ton of stitches in my hand. My face was sticky with tears and I sighed because nobody was here.

My nurse walked in and asked me if I wanted her to tell everybody I was awake. I nodded and within seconds my room was flooded with people. All of the boys were here as well as my parents and Tiffani. Jack pushed his way to the front of my bed and kissed me.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah thanks, could you get me a rag though? My face is sticky"

"Of course baby"

My mom handed him a makeup wipe from her purse and he gave it to me. I wiped my face and removed all of my remaining makeup. There wasn't much left but it felt good to get everything off.

My hand was hurting really bad and I winched in pain. Everybody was trying to talk to me at once and it was overwhelming. My dad told me that I could be released in a few hours after the paperwork was done and I thanked him. My parents went to get me something from the vending machine and I was left with my friends.

I was still mad at Tiffani because she was the reason this happened. If she wasn't flirting with Jack then I wouldn't have been distracted and cut my hand. I just wanted her to go back to San Diego.

Jack knew this was the reason why and he nodded at me to check my phone. I guess he didn't want to say anything out loud and make someone mad.

Jack💕-I kept telling her to go away. She kept trying to tell me that I could do better than you. I was telling her to go away again whenever you cut your hand. I'm so sorry Gray.

Grayson London❤️- it's okay Jack. I shouldn't have been jealous. I trust you, I'm sorry

Jack💕- no I should've gotten up and walked away. This wouldn't have happened if I did.

My parents came back with snacks for all of us and I scooted over and Jack slid into my hospital bed. He fed me some candy even though I told him I was capable of using my other hand to eat. He insisted on feeding me. He was so cute.

A few hours later I got released and we piled into two separate cars to go back to my house. Tiffani grabbed my arm and asked if she could talk to me alone when we got back. I nodded and got into a different car than her. It was Me, Jack, my parents and Corbyn in one car and Jonah,Zach, Daniel and Tiffani in the other.

We got home and I was dreading talking to her. She was my best friend but she was flirting with my boyfriend. She caused this.