1

"Hello, I'm here for registration? Is this where I should be to register?"

"Name?"

"Grayson London Black"

"That's a long name sweetheart"

"It was my grandmothers"

"Here you are" she said as she handed me my schedule. I looked down and saw that music was my first class. Great, that's just what I came here for anyway. I sighed and the secretary asked me to sit down and wait. She was sending someone to come and show me around. I waited about five minutes before a boy walked through the doors.

A beautiful boy to be more specific. He was tall and he had the sides of his head shaved and a curls on top and beautiful brown eyes. He had a small nose piercing and his ears were pierced as well. I didn't realize I was staring until he said something.

"Hey are you the new girl?" He said and walked over towards me

"Yeah I'm Grayson London  but you can call me something shorter if you want"

"That's a cute name, I'm Jack, Jack Avery"  He said and smiled at me

"Oh my last name is Black, my first name is Grayson London. I know it's crazy long"

"Well I'll figure out a nickname for you then Grayson London"

I picked up my bag and he held the door open for me as we walked out of the main office. He asked my schedule and I handed it to him.

"Sweet"

"What?"

"We've got the exact same schedule, it's like we were meant to be Gray" He looked at me and winked as he handed my schedule back.

"Woah woah I've known you all of five minutes and you're already hitting on me?" I smiled so he would know I was joking.

"When I see something I like, I do all I can to make it mine"

"I bet you say that to all the girls here jack"

"Nope. Just you Gray."

We reached the music room door and thankfully the teacher didn't make me stand up and introduce myself. Instead she let me pick a seat and introduced me after I was seated. Jack wanted me to sit by him. I sat next to him and he started talking to the boys around us. They were all pretty cute to be honest but Jack was still the cutest.

They were all whispering and I couldn't hear what they were saying so I just looked at my schedule again. Next class was English and I was fairy good at that so I wasn't worried. Before I knew it, music was over and Jack and I were leaving. The guys that he was talking to were walking with us and he introduced me.

"Gray this is Corbyn, Jonah, Zach, and Daniel" He pointed to each boy and they waved at me. I smiled and wondered how long it was going to take me to remember their names.

"Hi, I'm Grayson London"

"That's a long name"  I think Jonah was the one that said that

"It's a cute name" one of them said but I couldn't remember his name yet

"Shut up Danny she's mine" Jack said and they laughed.

"You can't claim every girl that walks into this school Jack"

Jack widened his eyes and elbowed the one that said that. I think it was Zach but I wasn't sure. He looked a little bit like Matthew Espinosa and Justin Bieber.

I had already figured that Jack had a lot of girlfriends but I didn't want to judge him since I had just met him and I didn't know for sure. We walked to English and it turns out we all had English together except for Jonah. Jack and I sat down at a table together and he turned to me

"You know that not true, I've only had one girlfriend before"

"It's okay, I don't judge"

"So Gray, what's your major?"

"A mix of piano and singing, I also play a little guitar but that's not what I'm here for"

"That's impressive. The boys and I are here for singing too"

"The boys?"

"Zach,Jonah,Corbyn and Daniel"

"Oh how long have you guys been friends?"

"Since we were little"

"Oh, I have a friend like that but she lives in San Diego still"

"I didn't know you came from San Diego"

"Yep, my family moved all the way here to LA so I could go to this school"

"That's sweet"

I was about to say something else but the teacher told us to be quiet. He made me introduce myself in front of everybody and some girls snickered at my name. I hated my name. Everybody always made fun of it. Before school ended that day, Jack gave me his number and we started to walk home. It turned out that he lived right next to me and we both had balconies facing each other. I walked into my bedroom and started unpacking whenever my phone started ringing.

Incoming FaceTime from Tiffani