14

Grayson POV

They got Corbyn out of the car and into his bed. They came back out afterwards and we hung out by the pool for a little bit. My parents didn't mind even though it was really late. We didn't get in the pool, we just stuck our feet in and talked.

Jack really wanted to go home and see his family for a bit but he wasn't going to since we were still in school. Summer break was in a month and they were all going back to their hometowns for a few weeks. Jack asked if I wanted to go, but I told him no thanks. I was gonna let him have his family time. I figured I would just hang out with the guys's girlfriends while they were gone. They seemed pretty cool and I hoped we'd all get along good together.

I went inside about 2am and Jack followed me. "Let me go to bed I'm tired"
"No"
"It's 2am Jack."
"Fine I'll sleep on your couch then." He said and walked over to the couch in the corner of my bedroom. I laughed and went to the bathroom to change. I got ready for bed and I came back. Jack was already fast asleep. I got into my bed and rolled around until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of five boys talking. I groaned and put my head under my blanket. I don't know what time it is but I know it's too early for this. I don't think they noticed I was awake yet. I peeked my head out from under the blanket to see all of them sitting on the floor talking to each other. I put my head back under the cover and tried to go back to sleep.

"Here you go boys!" I heard my mother say as she opened my door and handed them something before walking back out.

"Can you guys shut up"

"Somebody's not happy this morning"

"It's too early to be awake"

"It's almost 1 in the afternoon"

"I don't care. Let me sleep"

They quieted down a little but I still couldn't go back to sleep. I felt under my pillow and my phone was there. I was still under the blanket and I figured they wouldn't bother me again. I scrolled through my phone for a while and I heard them talking.

"What's in this notebook"

"Oh those are Grayson's songs"

"I wanna see"

"Look through it then"

"DO NOT OPEN THAT" i yelled and threw the blanket off me. I got out of bed and grabbed my notebook and put it back where it was. "It's embarrassing. Don't look at it"

"Geez Grayson"

"It can't be bad. You're a good songwriter"

I walked to my bathroom and washed my face. I put my hair in a bun and got dressed. Well, I just put on different leggings. I kept my twenty one pilots shirt on. I walked back out and noticed all the food laying around my room. My mom had made them lunch. Where was mine?

"You ate without me?"

"We've been here since 9 and you've been dead asleep"

"Oh yeah" I sat down next to Jack and he put his arm around me. He kissed my cheek and they went back to whatever they were doing. Zach was writing an essay that was due tomorrow, Corbyn was passed out on my bed now, Jonah was stalking people on Instagram and Daniel was trying to write a song. Jack was texting his sisters so I decided to text one of the girls.

Texts between Grayson and Brailey (Daniel gf)

Grayson
Hey! The boys are being boring so I decided to say hey lol

Brailey
Hey lol what's up

Grayson
Nothing much lol I just woke up

Brailey
Haha yeah Daniel said they've been in your room since 9

Grayson
Yeah I'm a heavy sleeper

Brailey
Do you wanna get Jamba Juice or something?

Grayson
Sure let me get ready. I'll tell the boys I'll bring some back for them

Brailey
Okay, let me know when you're ready

I texted her to let her know I was ready and she picked me up. The boys stayed in my room and watched Netflix. I didn't think I would be gone that long so I didn't really care. We got to Jamba Juice and I ordered some kind of tropical smoothie. Jack texted me their orders so I could get them when we were done.

We sat and chatted for a while and decided we were gonna go to the mall next Saturday. I ordered their smoothies and Brailey and I split one of their fruit bowls. She seemed like a really nice person so I hoped we'd stay friends. She dropped me off at my house about an hour later and Daniel came running out to her car. They were going to see a movie. I handed him his drink and told them bye.

The rest of the boys came running out to grab their drinks. Jack was the first one out. "Oooh you're looking tasty babe" I laughed "thanks jack"

"Ohh um I was talking to my drink but you look beautiful today as well." He kissed my nose. The boys thought this was funny and somehow Zach had gotten a video. He put it on his story. We walked inside and sat at the kitchen counter. I handed my mom the drink I got her and she asked if they wanted to stay for dinner again.

They said yes and she started to cook dinner. My dad was away on a business trip again so it was just me and her this week. She cooked dinner and we all said thank you. I could tell my mom was upset about something but I didn't want to say anything in front of all of them. My dad went on business trips a lot and I was starting to get suspicious. He was gone for most of every month.