34

Jack POV

I was sitting at the park waiting for Grayson whenever Claire walked over. I didn't even know she lived around here. She just started talking to me and I couldn't get her to leave. I knew Grayson would get the wrong idea if she saw, so I hit record on my phone and put it in my hoodie pocket. If Claire tried anything, it'd be recorded and you'd be able to hear it. You obviously wouldn't be able to see anything since it was in my pocket but at least you'd hear it.

Claire started talking and I honestly wasn't listening. She wouldn't leave and I wasn't about to have Grayson think I was cheating on her. I loved Claire when we were dating, but now that we weren't I didn't have a reason to talk to her. She was the past and Grayson was the present. I'd never felt the way I feel towards Grayson towards anybody, not even Claire. Grayson I had something I knew I'd never find again. She was special.

I heard footsteps and I prayed it was Gray so I could get away from Claire. Right as I looked over and saw her, Claire grabbed me by my face and kissed me. Not softly either, she was trying to make out with me. I tried to push her off but I knew Grayson already saw. I got her off me and started yelling

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CLAIRE? JUST GO YOUVE ALREADY RUINED ENOUGH. LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled and ran after Grayson. I was yelling her name but I knew she wouldn't turn around. She probably thought I was kissing her back. I should've left the park the minute Claire showed up.

Grayson POV

I walked up to the park and I saw them kissing. They were full on making out. Why would he ask me to come here? To rub it in my face? He was running after me but I didn't turn around. I was so done with Jack Avery. Claire could have him if she wanted.

I ran inside my house and locked the door. I told my mom not to answer it for Jack. She told me okay and I ran to my room. I quickly locked my bedroom door, the balcony door and both my windows. I didn't even notice Corbyn,Jonah,Zach and Daniel sitting on my bed. I didn't even realize I was crying until Corbyn pointed it out.

"What happened Grayson? Why are you crying?" He said and engulfed me in his arms. The others joined in on the hug and I explained what happened through sobs. Jonah called Jack and screamed at him.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU BRO? SHE FREAKING LOVES YOU AND YOU CHOSE CLAIRE OVER HER. DONT EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO COME HOME AND HAVE EVERYTHING CHILL BECAUSE IT WON'T BE"

"Dude please let me talk to her"

"YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK TO HER RIGHT NOW"

"Please I need to explain"

"NO JACK.YOU CANT DO THIS TO SOMEONE AND EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN YOUR MISTAKE"

Jonah hung up on him and I just cried into my pillow. I always got cheated on and I hated it. I was always so loyal and somehow got cheated on anyway. I can't believe I trusted Jack. He was just like every other teenage boy.

Jack POV

I HAD to get her to see that video somehow. It proves I didn't kiss her back. Nobody was answering me but I didn't blame them. I looked  like a horrible person. I felt so horrible that she was hurting and it was my fault. I needed to get in her room to show her.

Please don't comment "update" it seriously makes me not want to update. If you want me to update, try commenting something nice. If you've noticed, I ALWAYS update whenever people say nice things. Compliments make me want to update, telling me to update doesn't. I told you all I was very busy earlier and some of you still commented update. If I get any more update comments, then I'll only update once a week.