57

🔴I will be in Disneyland until Thursday and will be unable to update until then, I will try and update one more time today but if I don't please don't be mad 🔴 also did I mention you should go follow @lovely_kyndal ? It's a fan acc someone made for me ☺️

Grayson POV

"I swear it's nothing bad" Jack said and I smiled a little bit. I thought he had come in here to break up with me. "Okay then, tell me Avery"

"I'm going home for two weeks"

"Oh"

"Don't be upset, I swear I'll be back before you know it"

"When are you leaving"

"Tomorrow.."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah I got the dates mixed up and I thought we'd have a few more days together"

"It's okay Jack"

"You're not mad?"

"No, I know how much you've missed your family"

"Do you want a pizza?"

"Not really but if you order a pizza I'll eat a breadstick"

"Just one?"

"Yeah I'm not really hungry"

"Grayson"

"What"

"You've barely eaten anything today"

"So?"

"Please just eat some pizza"

"Okay Jack" I said and he ordered the pizza. At least while he was gone he wouldn't be begging me to eat. I could just not eat and he wouldn't know. The pizza got delivered and I walked downstairs to see all of our friends here.

Aislyn and Corbyn were hitting each other with spatulas, Zach and Brianna were holding hands, Brailey was sitting at the table watching Aislyn and Corbyn and laughing. Jonah and Victoria were playing a game on the tv and yelling at each other. Jonah lost whatever they were playing and Tori jumped up and yelled "OH YOU LOST YOU LOSER IM THE WINNERRRRRR" 

Jonah stood up and threw her over his shoulder and ran out to the backyard. "NO JONAH IM SORRY DONT YOU DARE THROW ME IN THAT-" she screamed before Jonah threw her in the pool and jumped in after her.

Corbyn smirked at Aislyn and she gave him a dirty look. "Don't get any ideas you bean" He swung her over his shoulder and did the same thing Jonah did. Brianna didn't even have time to process what was happening before she was in Zachs arm and being thrown into a pool.

Jack looked at me and I knew he wouldn't throw me in. "Op I can't get my cast wet looks like I'm safe" he glared at me and grabbed Brai.

"GRAYSON CONTROL YOUR BOYFRIEND" She yelled before he ran out the door and threw her into the pool. She screamed and when she came back up she looked mad. All of the girls looked pretty mad at their boyfriends. Jack ran up the stairs and locked himself in my bedroom before Brailey could get him.

I grabbed them towels and they dried off. Zach, Jonah and Corbyn took off running to their house because they knew what was coming. I laughed and got plates for their pizza.