Concert part 1

So here's my concert story haha. I woke up and walked into my moms room. Remember how they said I was on a waiting list? Well my mom asked if I wanted to go to the store with her and my dad asked if I was going to buy the food for the boys. I told him no since I didn't have meet and greet tickets. My mom goes "well actuallllllly" and pulled out the meet and greet tickets from behind her. I started crying because I always cry when I'm super happy and I went to get dressed for the store.

We left and I got everything except gushers because apparently smart and final doesn't have gushers. I got some random gummies and that's when I noticed jack said cheez it's. I was so mad because I had just spent $20 on that food already. My dad went to the mini nex and bought some cheez its. Right after we got to the venue jack changed his mind AGAIN and now he just wanted gum. I didn't know this until we were already there.

I went upstairs to get ready and I had my makeup done by 3. Then my foundation decided to rub off on the top of my nose and I couldn't get it fixed so I had to take EVERYTHING off. We were supposed to leave at 4:30. I still had to do my hair so I rushed with the makeup. It still looked good even though I had to do it faster, weirdly it looked better because the first time it was a little caked on. The second time I did it I used stick foundation instead of a liquid so it didn't look as caked on. We left around 4:45 because we had to wait for our Uber. We arrived at the venue around 5 and got in line. Meet and greet doors opened at 5 but there were so many people I didn't get in until after 7. They made me leave the food at the door but they said they were going to put it on their bus. I wrote my "@" on everything, even the watermelon. They let me carry the notebook still and I think I met them around 7:30. I was going to do it live on Instagram but house of blues didn't have good connection.

When I was waiting for the meet and greet I was talking to these two girls and we were all really nervous but we calmed each other down a little bit, they went and I just focused on them instead of focusing on how worried I was then it was my turn and Jack was first. I handed him the book and told him what it was. Jack literally smelled and looked so amazing. He goes "oh my gosh thank you we're gonna read this on the bus" and started flipping through it. Zach saw and he walked over and they were talking about how cool it was. They kept flipping through it until someone took it to a table. They said thank you again and then Jack hugged me. I smiled at him and Zach hugged me and said "thank you for the book I love you" so I told him I loved him too then he winked at me and Jonah hugged me. He goes "wow you're really pretty" and I laughed and told him thank you. Jonahs voice literally shook me. It's so amazing I swear I almost melted right there. He looked really tired but you could tell he was still really excited for the show.

Then Corbyn hugged me and asked me how I was. I told him I was amazing and then Daniel hugged me. He held onto my hands for a minute and smiled at me. He asked me if I was excited and I told him yes then we took the group picture. When I was leaving I told them all bye and Daniel hugged me again. He.hugged.me.twice. And I didn't even ask him. I was about to walk away and he just hugged me again. I swear Daniel is even hotter in person. They're all hotter in person. He ran his hand up and down my hand for a minute before saying bye again. When I walked away from them I started bawling and the girls I was with ran up and hugged me. Jonah looked at me and started smiling again.

My mom videoed the whole thing and asked me why I was crying. I told her it was because Jack said they were going to read the book, Zach told me he loved me and Jonah said I was pretty. Then we had to go get our spots. We were right up against the stage in the very front until some girls pushed their way in front of us. Somehow we got pushed to the third row and two tall girls stood in front of me. The girls mom that I was with put her arm around my waist and pushed me to where I could see. The show was absolutely amazing. I would 10/10 see them a hundred times if i could.