38

Grayson POV

I ran up the stairs and swung open my bedroom door. I opened the balcony door and climbed over. I opened Jacks and saw he wasn't in his room. I checked the other rooms before running downstairs. I heard giggling from the living room and walked in. I saw Jack and Claire making out on the couch. Jacks hands were wrapped around her and she was holding his neck. I gasped and Jack looked over at me. I started to walk away when he started talking.

"I swear it isn't what it looks like"

"No Jack, It's exactly what it looks like. I knew you kissed her at the park. You're such a horrible person. I can't believe I actually love you"

"She came onto me"

" don't. Don't lie to me jack" I said through gritted teeth.

"Fine. It's exactly what it looks like. I used you to make Claire jealous. It's her I love. I've never felt an ounce of love towards you. You're just another ugly girl to me. Get out of my house" He said and snaked his arm around her waist again.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. No this wasn't true. It couldn't be true. He used me. I couldn't take this anymore. I was tired of being used. I was tired of being played like a game. I wasn't a toy.

Suddenly I was awakened by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw all the girls standing around me. It was just a dream. It didn't really happen. He wasn't with Claire after all.

"Grayson you passed out but Jacks home now and you have to go talk to him!"

"I passed out?"

"Yeah we showed you the video from the park and you just kinda passed out"

"That's weird dude" I said and sat up. I had to go talk to Jack now. I ran up the stairs to my bedroom and swung the balcony door open. I didn't even think twice before I hopped over the balcony onto Jacks. His balcony door was locked so I banged on it until I saw Corbyn run into the room. He came over and unlocked the door for me.

"What the heck Grayson"

"Where's Jack?"

"Downstairs-" I ran down the stairs and saw Jack laying on the couch. He looked exhausted and I could tell he had been crying. His eyes were puffy and red and he looked miserable. I ran up to him and hugged him. He was confused but he sat up and hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry Jack. I just heard the video and I feel so bad. I should've listened to what you had to say. I should've known you wouldn't cheat on me."

"Gray it's okay. I would've done the same thing. You didn't do anything wrong. I should've left the park the minute I saw her. I knew she would start trouble"

"I feel so bad Jack."

"Don't. It's okay"

"It's not okay"

"It is, I promise you"

"Jack I hurt you and I'm so sorry"

"Listen to me"

"Okay"

"Grayson London Black, I love you and I promise you it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong"

"I-i love you too Jack" I said and heard cheering from the kitchen. One by one, four boys walked out and high fived Jack.

"I told you she would come over and apologize, you guys are made for each other" Daniel said and plopped down on the couch. I laughed and Jack and I just sat there cuddling for a few minutes. I was so glad that was just a dream. I'd be broken if he chose Claire over me. I loved him.

Okayyyyyy so it's like 8:45 at night and I'm waiting for my grandparents flight to land so I just decided to write, I hope you all don't hate this lol. I might not be able to update tomorrow but I'll try my best