18

Jack POV

We went to grab our outfits while Daniel ate with Grayson. We had a hard time getting our suits on right and ended up having to help each other. We texted Daniel to hurry and he responded and said that they just finished. He told Grayson that we were still at Starbucks. He ran over and put his suit on. We handed him his guitar and practiced for a second before Daniel texted her to tell her we were coming to get her.

We had someone to video us so we were all set to go. Daniel peeked his head up the stairs and we could see her standing against the wall, not paying attention at all.

Zach walked up first and she looked confused to see him standing there in a suit. "I was wondering if I could sing you a song miss Grayson London"

She laughed and said yes. He started singing and she immediately started smiling.

(Zach Herron)
Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel free tonight
Nobody gotta know

(Jonah Marais)
I've been missin'
I've been crushin' on ya all night
I should take you to the moon
That's a long flight
We should chill me and you if it's alright
You should be my, you should be mine

(Daniel Seavey)
See, I've been trying to find the right way to say to you
That I would walk a million miles to find my way to you
And there is no one else that ever could compare to you

(All)
(Why don't you)
Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel free tonight
Nobody gotta know
And if they try to tell us wrong from right
We'll fix it in another life
Cause this is what we on tonight
Nobody gotta know
Nobody gotta know
Nobody gotta know
No, nobody gotta know

(Corbyn Besson)
I've been missin'
I've been crushin' on ya all night
I should take you to the moon
That's a long flight
We should chill me and you if it's alright
You should be my, you should be mine

(Jack Avery)
See, I've been trying to find the right way to say to you
That I would walk a million miles to find my way to you
And there is no one else that ever could compare to you

(All)
(Why don't you)
Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel free tonight
Nobody gotta know
And if they try to tell us wrong from right
We'll fix it in another life
Cause this is what we on tonight
Nobody gotta know
Nobody gotta know, no
Nobody gotta know
No, nobody gotta know
Nobody gotta know

She looked so adorable as she watched us sing. As soon as we finished, she hugged us.
"That was so amazing, you guys have to sing that for your girlfriends!"

"Thanks Gray" I said and kissed her hand after I twirled her around. She made me so happy, I couldn't imagine what I'd be like if she hadn't moved in next door. We'd been dating for almost 6 months now and I really wanted to tell her I loved her. I told her once, when she cut her hand but I don't think she heard me. I assumed she didn't because she never said anything about it.

I had a plan, I was gonna tell her tomorrow during music. Only I was gonna embarrass her at the same time. I had told her I'd do something if she didn't do good on her singing test, that was a while ago and she did amazing but I still wanted to embarrass her. Even though I was probably embarrassing myself more. I don't care though, I'd embarrass myself 100 times to show Grayson how much she means to me.

Grayson POV

Okay. That was so sweet. I almost cried. They all looked so cute in their suits and Danny with his guitar. Awe I hoped somebody got that on video. We piled back into my car and headed home, we were gonna swim but none of us were really feeling that anymore so we just sat around my bedroom doing random things. I went downstairs and started playing my piano.

I had recently started writing a song but I was scared to say anything so I sang softly as I played. Zach came up behind and listened. Soon all the boys were being me but I couldn't stop in the middle of a piece so I just continued anyway. I heard the front door open and close and I knew my mom was home. Everybody was just standing behind me listening. I finished and everybody started clapping.

"This is going on Instagram" jack said and kissed my cheek. "It's too good not to"

"Im gonna post it too" Jonah said

"Who knew you could write songs too? Is there anything you can't do?" Corbyn said and hugged me.

It felt good to be appreciated, I never thought my songs were that good but they thought so and that was really sweet. My mom came up and hugged me and I asked if I could talk to her alone. She agreed and I told the boys I'd be right back.