21

Grayson POV

"We all love you so much Gray. You've made our lives so much better. You're not a disappointment to anyone. You didn't have anything to do with your dad cheating. Your parents might not love each other but they definitely love you. They've spent so much money just so you can succeed in life. Don't blame yourself for your dads mistakes" Zach said as he sat down beside me on my bed.

"They all stole what I was going to say, but yeah. Don't blame yourself for something he did. You didn't cause it. Nobody blames you. You're the most perfectly talented girl I've ever met and I'm so proud to be able to call you my girlfriend. There's nobody that could ever compare to you Grayson. Don't feel bad about any of that because none of it was your fault.
    You were just a kid, you couldn't have known how your mom felt. Don't blame yourself. I swear Grayson, if you ever need us, we're here. I don't care what I'm doing or what time it is. If you need me, I'm here. I'd drop anything I was doing to be there for you. You mean that much to me, you mean that much to us"  Jack said and I almost cried again, they were so sweet I didn't deserve them. They all group hugged me and I continued to cry.

Corbyn left and came back later with chipotle for them and Chinese for me. They knew I wasn't a huge chipotle fan. They sat on my bedroom floor and we watched a movie. Daniel turned on strawberry shortcake. Honestly I told Jack once that I loved that movie when I was little. I didn't expect him to remember and I laughed whenever Danny turned it on. I knew they didn't want to watch it, they just wanted to make me feel better.

Honestly I've said it so many times but I was so happy I had met them. They're such amazing people, their girlfriends are really lucky.

Jack laid in my bed with me and eventually all the boys were sprawled on my bed randomly. Corbyn and Jonah were laid horizontally on the bottom of my bed and I was in between Zach, Jack and Daniel. I had a king sized bed so space wasn't really an issue. My mom brought us some popcorn and took our empty food containers downstairs. She laughed when she saw what we were watching.

I heard her phone ring and she went to her room and answered it. I could hear her yelling and screaming from my room. The boys heard it too and they suggested that we go over the balcony to their house. I agreed and I grabbed my stuff because I didn't plan on coming back tonight. I got all my stuff I'd need for school. Jack helped me grab some things but he didn't really know what he was doing.

I asked him to grab my PINK bag and he went to my closet to look. He came out with an actual pink backpack and Jonah shook his head at him. "No no no jacky. You've got it all wrong. That's not what she wants" he went into my closet and grabbed my Victoria Secret PINK bag. He proudly handed it to me and I smiled at him. "Good job Jonah, I didn't think you'd get it right either, you're a smart man"

All the guys started laughing and they made it a competition to get me the correct stuff. I asked for my makeup and Corbyn came back with my makeup organizer and a makeup bag. I put primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer, contour, highlight, mascara and my brow stuff into the bag and he went and put the organizer back where it was on my vanity.

I told Daniel I needed my hair stuff and he grabbed my Straightener and Brush. I put that in my bag and thanked him. Zach wanted to go next so I asked him to grab my checkered vans. This was going to be a hard one, I had Blue,Pink,Gray,White and Blue checkered slip on vans. I didn't tell him which ones I wanted so he came back with the baby pink and white ones.

I told him thanks and I picked out my outfit. I picked out some light washed high waisted shorts and a baby blue shirt. This was all I really needed in order to get ready for school in the morning. I grabbed something to sleep in and we climbed over the balcony.

Jack went before me and lifted me over like he always does. Only this time, he lifted me over and gave me a quick kiss before putting me down. Jonah was the last over and he turned my light off and closed the balcony door before hopping over. We hug out and Jacks room and all just fell asleep randomly. It was really late and I was exhausted.