:Entry 33:

-Date: January 19th-

The group of friends, plus Brandon and Kiba, jumps into the truck. Astra and Maddy looks at each other for any information about the man on the building.

"Who was he?" They asked each other.
"I don't know but he was sorta cute." Maddy says with a smile.
"True doe." Astra smiles.
"Stop talking about a guy you don't know. He could be evil." Damian says, he let Hunter drive.
"He had a pet owl." Nikki says. "It was pretty." Damian frowns and hugs Nikki.
"Wolves are better." Brandon says and crosses his arms. Kiba barks happily.
"Wolves are cool but owls." Astra giggles. "They are like fluffy angry snowballs."
"Angry snowballs?" Soul laughs.
"And they go 'Hey hey hey!'" Maddy laughs.
"And 'AKAAASHI!'" Astra laughs with her best friend.
"Stop being Bokuto." Damian says and the two girls laugh even more.
"Back on topic?" Ryan asks.
"Oh yeah. The guy." Astra looks at Maddy. "I've never seen him around before."
"Was he there at the L's Palace?" Maddy asks Soul.
"No. It was only four guys. Hunter being one of them." Soul says. Brandon looks at Hunter confused.
"I've never seen him before. Another survivor?" Hunter says.
"Why is a lot of people staying back?" Damian asks.
"Who knows." Astra says and leans on the truck wall. "Something's seems wrong here." Astra rubs her chin, deep in thought.
"Maybe they didn't trust the army?" Maddy asks.
"That could be possible." Ryan says.
"But why?" Nikki asks.
"The army would probably set rules that some would hate to follow. Like what time you should sleep and other things." Astra says randomly. "But that would be idiotic to stay back in this type of world."
"We did." Soul says.
"Soul. We've talked about this." Ethan says.
"If they wouldn't have came back we would have been dead." Nikki says.
"Who exactly is this Luna girl?" Maddy asks.
"She calls herself 'The Queen' but she's hardly that." Hunter says.
"Her name is Luna Angels?" Astra asks, making Maddy and a few others look at her.
"Yeah. How did you know that?" Hunter asks, still looking at the road.
"It feels like I know her. Somehow." Astra frowns and slaps her cheeks. "But from where?"
"Well don't slap yourself." Brandon says and Astra frowns again.
"Stop thinking short stack." Damian says. "This Luna girl might just sound familiar."
"What does she look like?" Astra asks Hunter.
"Long blonde hair, light blue eyes, flawless pale skin, pretty short and she's mean. She doesn't talk about her family." Hunter says. "Did that help any?"
"Actually yes." Astra says with an angry expression.
"How?" Maddy asks.
"Who is she?" Soul asks.

"I'll explain everything later...first." Astra gets in the passages seat next to Hunter. "Lets see who this guy is." Astra says and the truck stops. In front of the truck stood the man from the roof top, a motorcycle beside him. Hunter and Astra could see the smirk on the mans face through his helmet.

The owl lands on the man's helmet and poops, which makes the man scream.
"SIR HARRY YOU ROTTEN OWL!"