:Entry 21:

-Date- January 15th-

The whole day was boring to the group. The sun went behind a cloud and rain started pouring.

"Hey it's raining." Soul smiles and sits by the window. Ryan joins Soul. The rain seemed to get harder.
"It's pouring outside now." Nikki says and joins Ryan and Soul.
"It might be a storm." Damian says and it thunders. Astra and Koby screams. "Told you." Damian chuckles.
"We hate thunder!" Koby and Astra screams. Hunter and Ethan laughs.
"Awww." Ro smiles and hugs Koby to calm him.
"Hey Astra. That reminds me." Damian looks at his friend.
"What ya want, Baka taco." Astra smiles.
"How much insulin do you have?" Damian asks. Astra grabbed her pen and opened it.
"Oh I didn't even noticed." Astra says. "About 80 or more units. It only goes up to 60 but it's more then 60." Astra adds.
"You'll need more soon." Maddy says.
"If none of it is out of date." Astra frowns. "Killed the mood guys."

After a few hours went by everyone must have figured out that a door was open or something, because a monster would appear and one of them would kill it. They went to look for the opened door.

"Found it!" Nikki calls. Damian and Ethan closed the door that was broken open.
"Did someone break in at some point?" Hunter asks.
"Wouldn't we have noticed them earlier if this was already broken?" Maddy asks.
"Someone must have just broken it." Astra says looking at the broken parts. "Kicked in." Astra mumbled and looks around and sees an arrow. "An arrow?" Damian picks up the arrow and shows it to Astra.
"Crossbow arrow or normal now arrow?" Ro asks.
"Not sure there is a difference." Koby adds.
"I don't think it's anything to worry about." Maddy says. "Unless something happens." Everyone nods and walks to the main part of the shop.

Something seemed wrong but everyone shocked the feeling away. Ryan soon asked Damian to check his mechanical arms while everyone else just did their own thing.

"You don't think anything bad gonna happen do you?" Ryan asks Damian.
"What you mean?" Damian doesn't look up from his work.
"Like...I know you and the others felt it too." Ryan looks around.
"The gut feeling of something gonna happen? Like someone gonna die?" Damian asks. "If that's it...yes." Ryan swallows the lump in his throat.
"I don't believe in gut feelings." Ryan says. "What if it's wrong?"
"Most of the time it's not." Damian says and looks at Ryan. Ryan had a straight face.
"I still don't understand why everything happened." Ryan says.
"Why the world is dying?" Damian asks.
"Well...yeah, also why you guys care about us." Ryan looks back at Damian and he chuckles.
"I care because I don't want to see you guys hurt. Astra cares about every living thing, even if she hates the human race." Damian laughs.
"She hates people?" Ryan smiles.
"Some people...like idiots and popular people." Damian says.
"STOP TALKING ABOUT ME! I KEEP SNEEZING!" Astra yells after she sneezed. Ryan and Damian laughs.

The day went as normal. The group talked and set up a plan for what's gonna happen next, not knowing that a person dressed in black was walking around calmly in the back of the store.