:Entry 37:

-Date: January 21st-

Soul and Hunter went to chat with Elliot about his brother and other stuff. Damian sat with Nikki keeping her away from Brandon, who he still doesn't trust just yet, and Elliot. Maddy stood with Ethan and Ryan, talking about nothing but what they want to do when this is all over. Kiba and Sir Harry was asleep. Astra stood in the hall way. She was trying to put the pieces together but none of them fit...

'Z-Blood....Cure...Luna...Staying. Neo and Elliot.' None of it had anything in common.

"Maybe Neo is immune to being infected....that would make since of the cure...But what about the Z-blood? Luna may call it the Z-blood to keep anyone from knowing it is the cure...but she tested it on Koby and it didn't work...maybe it's not perfect yet? But why would she want to help? She never helped anyone in her life." Astra said to herself. She rubbed her head as it had started to hurt from thinking.

'Why would Luna stay back just to find Neo and Elliot? Why would she try to use Koby, Soul, Maddy and Nikki? Koby was just the unlucky one?' Astra started to think again.

"Wait...was Maddy, Soul and Nikki infected too?" Astra said a little to loudly. Some of the others looks at her. Hunter walks over to her.
"Astra what are you saying?" Hunter asks.
"What if Maddy, Soul and Nikki was infected? But that doesn't make sense because they would end up like Koby, right?" Astra asks Hunter.
"Yeah but why are you thinking about this?" Hunter asks.
"I've been thinking. Luna isn't the type of person to help someone, so why would she want to use the cure in Neo?" Astra says and this gets everyone to look. She looks towards them and tabs on her head.
"Make them think she saved them." Soul says.
"Right. So she will use them, like her own little army." Astra says. "That's why she wanted to take you guys...to test her 'cure' but it didn't work on Koby."
"What are you trying to say here?" Elliot asks.
"Luna always wants power. Heck at home she would try to take my stuff and show it off as hers to make people feel sorry. She thinks she can use Neo as a power unit, I believe. Use him as the power unit, get everyone to fear her and her so called power to 'cure' the undead." Astra says.
"But none of this makes sense." Nikki says. "Why us? We wasn't infected."
"Use four humans, make them immune to the Z-blood." Astra says.
"She never did use anything on us three." Maddy says. "only Koby."
"Koby might have made her mad. She said to beat them till they died. She was angry with us because Neo wouldn't give any blood." Hunter says.
"Koby, Z-blood, cure, Neo, fear, Luna..." Astra mumbled.
"It still doesn't make sense here." Nikki says.
"You're overthinking this Astra." Damian says and Elliot nods.
"Ethan you know some stuff about doctors right?" Astra asks.
"Yeah. Why?" Ethan says confused.
"What happens when someone rejects to give blood? What do the doctors do?" Astra asks.
"Normally doctors don't force people to give blood, but in Luna's case... They would probably tie them down and force them to give blood." Ethan says.
"Can we stop talking about this nonsense?!" Elliot yells. "Standing around talking about what is probably not going to happen is pointless."
"So what is your plan, mister hotstuff?" Astra asks with her arms crossed.
"We go in and kill them." Ryan says.
"Agreed, I don't care what Luna is doing with Neo's blood. I'm not gonna let him get hurt any more." Elliot says.
"If we know what she is doing we could stop her without killing." Hunter says, which Astra agrees too.
"Why are you agreeing to save her Astra? She tried to kill us!" Maddy says.
"Not everyone deserves to die." Ethan says.
"Luna does." Damian says. "She tried to kill them and she did kill Koby and Sane!"
"I agree that she needs to die for what she has done to our family, but not in this way. She needs to tell us why and we need to stop her in another way. If we can stop her before her plans starts then we can take what she has and send her out into the mob. Let's try not to get human blood on our hands. I'm not killing my cousin." Astra says and walks upstairs, soon Hunter and Ethan follows her.

"Sometimes she can be a handful." Maddy says.
"Did she call us her family?" Brandon comments.
"And her cousin? Luna is her cousin?" Soul asks.
"It doesn't matter. We are gonna kill her and her little friends with or without them." Damian says. "She killed Koby and Sane."

Nikki, Ryan and Elliot stares as the group breaks apart. Astra, Hunter and Ethan stayed upstairs while Damian, Maddy, and Soul stayed downstairs to talk about how they want to kill Luna because of what she had done. Brandon sat confused.

"I'm angry at Luna for what she did to Sane but this is crazy." Ryan says.
"She is evil but I don't think this is right." Nikki says.
"I don't know who she is but she needs to pay for what she is doing." Elliot says. "I'm with them." Elliot says and walks to join Damian, Maddy and Soul. Nikki and Ryan looks at each other.

Few hours later Ryan and Nikki went upstairs to check on the three.

"Astra!" Ryan yells when he gets to her room. "Hunter? Ethan!" Ryan looks around but sees no one. "Where did they go?"
"You don't think they would go to Luna's place...would you?" Nikki asks.
"They ain't that stupid...but..." Ryan frowns. "Sh-crap... we gotta tell the others."

Ryan and Nikki walks back downstairs to tell the others but gets stopped when the radio starts to play.

'Elliot. Something bad is happening. I...I don't know what it is but it's not good...the...the queen has killed her men...Sage and Steel was her friends...They wasn't innocent but they didn't need to die. Lee is still alive and is attacking people for no reason. Elliot...please come help us.' The radio played and cut off again. The group looks at each other.

"Guys...Astra, Hunter and Ethan isn't here." Ryan says.
"We think they went to Luna's palace." Nikki adds.

Once again the mood had shifted, dark moods formed and went around the room. Some started gathering food and other stuff they may need, while others formed a plan to go face Luna. Neither they kill her with their bare hands or throw her into a mob, either way...Luna will die.