:Entry 22:

-Date: January 15th-

The sun started to set. The rain still pouring and thunder boomed over head every once in a while. It stopped scaring Astra as she looked at the arrow. It wasn't hers so who's was its? She looked closely at it and tried to read the letters on it.

"Damian do you have a magnifying glass or something?" Astra calls to him, he was making something that Astra couldn't see.
"Uhh yeah. Here." Damian hands it to her. She nodded a thanks and looked at the letters.
"P?" Astra growls as she couldn't see the letters. "GAHHH! I can't see thing and it's hurting my eyes!" Astra frowns and flops on her back, annoyed. Damian sighs and looks at her.
"Do you need help?" Damian asks.
"...yes." Astra says and holds up the arrow. "It's smaller then my arrows. It's not mine either and it has letters engraved on it." Damian took the arrow and looks at it.
"BD?" Damian questions.
"That's it?" Astra wonders.
"Yup. It's probably nothing, Short stack." Damian says and gets a punch to the shoulder.
"I'm 5'2. Shut up or I'll kick you like I did Lee." Astra says and takes the arrow back. Damian chuckles and continues what he was doing. Astra on the other hand went up to the roof. She looks out and sees the monsters. "Sad." Astra frowns. "Wonder what happened to my family..." She shook it off and went back to the main part, where some of her friends are sleeping.
"Anything interesting outside?" Ethan asks.
"Nope." Astra smiles. "It's still raining." She ran a hand through her wet hair.
"I can tell." Ethan chuckles. Damian soon walked over. Astra walks away from Damian and Ethan while they talk about a plan of action.
"Hey Astra." Maddy smiles at her best friend.
"Sup senpai." Astra giggles.
"Nothing much just watching the rain." Maddy says and noticed the arrow in Astra's hand. "You still looking at the arrow?"
"Yup. It's different then my arrows but it's still an arrow." Astra says. Maddy nods.

"GRRRRR" a growl came from the back of the shop, it woke the others up. Everyone looked confused and some looked ready to attack.
"Guys calm down. It's prob- WOLF!" Ro says and hides behind Koby as a wolf walks out from the back.
"A wolf?" Damian stares at the animal. It stood proudly and beautifully.
"Whoa! So pretty!" Astra smiles and the wolf looks around, it's tail starts wagging happily. Maddy and Astra walks over to it and pets it.

"Kiba!" A guy in a black sleeveless hooded jacket and ripped pants runs out. He carried a crossbow on his back and had a dagger in hand. His black hair messy from running around with his wolf and brown eyes. His wolf, or Kiba, runs to him and jumps up onto his black shirt. "There you are Kiba."
"Kiba is a nice name." Astra smiles. He looks at the group.
"Oh uh...hi." The guy says waving slightly. Damian glares at him, like he has a bad feeling about this guy.
"What do you want?" Damian asks, getting a look from Ethan and Hunter.
"I thought this place was abandoned. I was looking for supplies." He says and Kiba runs over to Maddy and Astra again, getting lots of loving from the two girls. "My names Brandon."
"Hello. My name's Astra, this is Maddy and that's Damian, Ro and Koby." Astra says and points to each one.
"Names Hunter. This is Ethan, Soul, Ryan and Nikki." Hunter bowed slightly and the others waved.
"A lot of people." Brandon says and looks at each one.
"Get what you need and leave." Damian says and walks back to his work.
"Damian be nice. You don't see many survivors that are actually nice." Astra says.
"The other four doesn't count as survivors, they were killers." Hunter says.
"Well whatever. They was still humans." Astra says then looks at Brandon. "What do you need, Brandy?"
"Brandy? Already with nicknames?" Maddy smirks.
"Shut it, senpai." Astra says with a giggle.
"Just some food for me and Kiba." Brandon pointed to his wolf, who was happily running around playing with everyone except Damian and Ryan.
"We don't have a lot but...we can sh-" Astra was cut off by Ryan.
"We can't give any to you. We can only support us right now." Ryan says.
"We can give a little to him." Ethan says. "Ryan don't be rude."
"Thanks." Brandon smiles. Kiba happily jumps up for food. "Is it okay if we stay for a bit? There is a mob outside." Most of them agreed to let Brandon stay for a bit.

"Here's your arrow." Astra hands Brandon his arrow back, which he nodded a 'thank you' back at her.