:Entry 12:

-Date: January 12th-

The sun started to set and the group sat around, chatting about nothing in particular. Nikki had left the conversation a few seconds ago and Damian kept watching her. Soon he walks over to her, she was sitting on the edge looking at the stars.

"Why you sitting all alone?" Damian asks and sits next to her.
"I like being alone..." Nikki doesn't look at him. Damian looks up.
"The stars are pretty at least." Damian smiles. "But not as pretty as you." Damian turns to Nikki. She giggles.
"First time I heard that." Nikki looks at him and smiles. "Thanks."
"No problem." Damian blushes. They sat quietly together enjoying each other's company.

While back with the others, Ryan and Soul was playing the knife game. They were doing good till Soul cut his finger.

"This is why you don't play that game." Sane says. Soul licks the blood from his finger.
"I'm fine." Soul smiles. Same frowns at him.
"At least he wasn't hurt too bad. Right?" Astra smiles.
"That's true!" Ryan smiles and ruffles Soul's hair. Soul smiles.

Off the the side, Maddy and Ethan stands. They were watching the others, they often smile at them.

"Soul and Ryan are childish." Ethan chuckles.
"I can tell." Maddy smiles.
"Even in a place like this they smile and play." Ethan looks at Maddy, suddenly blushing lightly.
"It's better to be happy then sad, right?" Maddy looks at Ethan. He nods.
'She's pretty cute honestly...' Ethan things and smiles to himself.
"We should probably sleep...couple of us can stay awake and watch out." Maddy smiles and Ethan nods again.

They decide to let Ryan and Astra stay awake and keep watch. They stay quiet while the others sleep. Ryan watches Astra take out a needle and her insulin pen out. She drew up some insulin into the needle and looked at it. Ryan cringed when she stabbed the needle into her leg. Once she pulled the needle out she threw it over the edge.

"Begone needle!" Astra giggles to herself.
"Isn't that painful?" Ryan asks. Astra shook her head.
"I'm used to it." Astra looks at Ryan. "When you do something for years you get used to it." Ryan frowns and hugs the girl. "Usually in movies about stuff like this...diabetics die or kill themselves so they won't suffer."Astra continued.
"Please stop." Ryan frowns and hugs her tightly.
"Okay." Astra giggles. "I'm shocked you give soft hugs even though your arms are mechanical." Ryan blushes and let's go of her.
"Sorry!" He rubs the back of his head, while Astra laughs.