:Entry 27:

-Date: January 16th-

"They got away!?" The woman yelled to her failures. "You are all worthless." She growls and the oldest one protects the younger ones.
"Please. We will make it up to you." The eldest says.
"Good. Now...what did you say the girl looked like that kicked you?" The woman asks and the eldest showed her a video, it was from a hidden camera. "Oh?" She rubs her chin.
"Oyaoya?" The smallest adds.
"Oyaoyaoya." The middle one chuckles.
"Wrong story." The eldest chuckles.
"Shut it you idiots." The woman says and smirks at the picture. "So my friend is back, ay?"
"Friend?" The three asks.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" A new voice ask. A boy with black hair and black clothing walks in. "I need some help. I left my new friends and left my pet." The woman smirks.
"Okay." The woman smiles at the picture of the brown haired girl. "Boys go get him what he needs. Stay here as long as you need."
"Thanks." The man says and the three boys shows him to his new room.

"Her world was a mess, so she lost herself in a wonderland of madness." The woman smirks once again and stared at girl. The girl who had brown hair tightly pulled up into a pony tail and dark brown eyes. "A girl is dead. Next is the boy then the rest. Watch out cousin. Your friends are slowly dying."

-Some where back with Koby-

Koby smiled as he watched Ro and the others talking. He decided to walk away from the group and to the restroom, where he started coughing and spitting.

"N-not again..." he stutters. Slowly he leans on the wall of the bathroom and slides down. "They did this to me..." Koby looks up to the ceiling. He coughs once again and spits blood to the side. His eyes started to burn as tears started to fall.

He sat in the men's bathroom till he stopped crying and cleaned himself up, then went back to his friends.

"Hey guys." Koby faked a smile.