:Entry 9:

-Date: January 11th-

A few hours went by and the ten stayed in the room, Soul was poking Koby's freckled face and Ro was giggling with Soul. Nikki, Astra, Maddy and Sane stay around talking about something. The last three stood by the window.

"So you and the other three ran after Astra when she ran to come here." Ethan looks at Damian.
"Yup." Damian watched Nikki and Astra laugh together. "Nikki is pretty cute."
"Nikki is like a little sister for us, she's the youngest. Me and Ryan is the oldest." Ethan smiles and Ryan nodded.
"Do you know how to speak?" Damian asked Ryan who nodded. "Then can't you cut the stitches off?" Damian then turned to Ethan.
"We could..." Ethan said thinking. "He still couldn't do much due to...him not having arms." Damian started to think.
"This is a hospital, right?" Damian asks. Ethan and Ryan nodded. "I'll be right back." Damian walks to the door.
"Wait! Bring this..." Ethan holds out a makeshift knife. "Just in case." Ethan smiles. Damian takes the knife and nods. He leaves. Ryan looks confused, he turns to Ethan.
"Uhm? Mm?" Ryan hummed.
"I don't know." Ethan says, he ruffled Ryan's messy hair. "Don't worry, okay Ryan?" Ryan eyes closed. 'He's smiling...good.'

After a few minutes, Damian came back. Everyone but Ethan was asleep.

"Everyone's asleep?" Damian looks at Ethan.
"Yup." Ethan sighs. "Odd to see them smiling so much... Even Sane was smiling." Ethan chuckles.
"Guess she never smiles?" Damian looked at the stuff he had in his arms.
"Nope. We try to make her...what's that?" Ethan asks and gets up from his seat. "Dude! No way!" Ethan started to get louder but stopped himself.
"Had to find the right stuff but." Damian looks over at Ryan, who's laying on his back. "Maybe he could use them."
"Well the nerves and muscles will have to be-" Ethan stopped talking. "I'll just shut up for now." Ethan smiles.
"Also..." Damian put the mechanical arms down. "I found this." Damian held up a teddy bear, which Ethan quickly took. Ethan was blushing lightly.
"Oh it's...Uh...Soul's! Yeah..." Ethan hugged the bear and blushed harder. Damian chuckled.
"Sure."
"Shut up. Men can have bears to." Ethan says and sits down, only to see Ryan move.

The next day when Ryan woke up he was shocked that he was the last one awake. He heard everyone around him talking....about him?

"He will be so happy!!" Nikki smiles.
"Should we wake him up?" Soul was heard, he started to jump.
"Calm down." Ethan chuckles. Ryan sat up and looks at them. He tried to yawn but his sewn mouth stopped him.
"RYAN!" Everyone yelled, even the other group of friends did. It scared Ryan at first.
"Uhmmmm?" He hums. Damian walked over to him.
"Want a hand?" Damian held up a mechanical arm. Ryan's eyes widen.
'No...way.' Ryan though and he nodded.

After fixing the arms into Ryan's torso. Ryan hugged Damian.

"Told you." Ethan smiles. "First thing! Hugs!" Ethan was then attacked by Ryan in a hug.
"Well that's one way to thank him." Astra smiles. Ryan stared at the arms and moved them, after he got done hugging everyone.
"Uhm!" Ryan tried to thank Damian with words but all he could do was hum, which made him frown. Ethan grabs a pair of scissors.
"Remember yesterday?" Ethan asks and Ryan nods. Carefully taking the scissors from Ethan.
"You're going to cut the stitches?" Soul and Nikki looks at Ryan with wide eyes.  Ryan looks at the scissors, suddenly he was scared to cut near his mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Ryan hummed for help.